Post War Heavy Metal Discussion Board
Your Place for 46-48 Chrysler Topics!
Click "Post an Article" button to enter your new topic.
The main Website for this Discussion Group is located here.
For Sale 48 Windsor coupe Anonymous, Thu Aug 6 10:38pm
- For sale Windsor Anonymous, Fri Sep 11 8:27pm46, 47, 48radio antenna for cowling dave stephens, Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34pm
- antenna Anonymous, Thu Dec 12 7:09pmleak at front of engine James, Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:21pm
- Leak stanislawadamowicz, Tue Jan 4 4:49pm48 Chrys solenoid wont engage James, Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:04pm
- 48 Chrysler solenoid Steve Pedone, Mon Nov 15 11:16am1946-48 Chrysler parts Peder Fess Gustawson, Thu Sep 9, 2010 12:38pm
- parts Ivan sacks, Thu Sep 9 11:44pmStarter solenoid James, Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59pm
- Re: Starter solenoid Anonymous, Tue Nov 9 7:19pm
- Starter solenoid fespar, Wed Jul 14 4:13amFender trim. Mike, Fri May 7, 2010 3:05pm
- fender trim jim van der Heyden, Sat May 8 12:10am
- Fender trim Roger Dacey, Sun May 9 2:16pm
- Re: fender trim Anonymous, Sat May 8 6:03amSprings Mike, Fri Mar 5, 2010 8:00amDashboard trim Mike, Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:15am
- dash Gary Barnes, Thu Jul 14 2:19pm
- Center section ? Mike, Thu Jul 14 9:14pm
- Chrysler script Roger Dacey, Sun Feb 14 8:45pm
- Dash trim jim van der Heyden, Fri Feb 12 12:09amChrysler Script Mike, Wed Feb 3, 2010 8:30am
Click here to visit the old PWHM Discussion Board (Retired Oct 7, 2002).