Post War Heavy Metal Discussion Board
Your Place for 46-48 Chrysler Topics!
Click "Post an Article" button to enter your new topic.
The main Website for this Discussion Group is located here.
For Sale 48 Windsor coupe Anonymous, Thu Aug 6, 2015 10:38pm
- For sale Windsor Anonymous, Fri Sep 11 8:27pm46, 47, 48radio antenna for cowling dave stephens, Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34pm
- antenna Anonymous, Thu Dec 12 7:09pmleak at front of engine James, Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:21pm
- Leak stanislawadamowicz, Tue Jan 4 4:49pm48 Chrys solenoid wont engage James, Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:04pm
- 48 Chrysler solenoid Steve Pedone, Mon Nov 15 11:16am1946-48 Chrysler parts Peder Fess Gustawson, Thu Sep 9, 2010 12:38pm
- parts Ivan sacks, Thu Sep 9 11:44pmStarter solenoid James, Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59pm
- Re: Starter solenoid Anonymous, Tue Nov 9 7:19pm
- Starter solenoid fespar, Wed Jul 14 4:13amFender trim. Mike, Fri May 7, 2010 3:05pm
- fender trim jim van der Heyden, Sat May 8 12:10am
- Fender trim Roger Dacey, Sun May 9 2:16pm
- Re: fender trim Anonymous, Sat May 8 6:03amSprings Mike, Fri Mar 5, 2010 8:00amDashboard trim Mike, Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:15am
- dash Gary Barnes, Thu Jul 14 2:19pm
- Center section ? Mike, Thu Jul 14 9:14pm
- Chrysler script Roger Dacey, Sun Feb 14 8:45pm
- Dash trim jim van der Heyden, Fri Feb 12 12:09amChrysler Script Mike, Wed Feb 3, 2010 8:30am
Click here to visit the old PWHM Discussion Board (Retired Oct 7, 2002).