For Sale Wanted or Free in Lexington SC
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for joining For Sale Wanted or Free Group. These groups were started as a forum for members of your Community to have an outlet to post items for sale or wanted to other members in locations close to you.
Bear in mind, this is an interactive forum containing your friends and acquaintances.
For this reason, We are posting some rules of conduct that will apply to this forum to eliminate any negative posting and to maintain a positive experience for all who participate.
Unfortunately, We can not control the integrity of transactions. We can, however, offer suggestions to buyers and sellers to help make your transactions run more smoothly.
The reason we are establishing these rules is because we want to feature the buyer and sellers in the most favorable light. When a new person joins the group and reads negative comments, it reflects both parties, the buyers and sellers.
Some people will not want to participate which hurts everyone in the long run.
It limits your ability to conduct a sale. Some people will not want to attempt to do business with you.
Do NOT advertise any other sales groups within this group with out the permmission of the administration. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned. We can not endorse every sales group, but definitely will consider most.
(1) If you have four or more items to list, please put these in a album.
(Refer to the album Editing Document at the top of the page)
(2) Do not list an item as sold until you have money in hand. Once you do, you can delete the post.
(3) Make sure that you have contact information from the buyer, such as telephone number, or text information before you leave to deliver an item
(4) If a buyer is a no show, first contact the buyer privately, and if you are unable to resolve the issue, then you may contact via private message.
(5) If we get more than two complaints regarding a buyer, we will privately suspend membership from the group, until we get an explanation of what occurred during the transaction. Therefore, we will need for the buyer and seller to forward me any texts or emails regarding the transaction for us to make a determination about how to proceed. And appropriate action will be taken by the administrators.
(6) You may not post any negative comments on this wall about your transactions, unless they are positive. If there are problems with a buyer, (i.e.) no shows, refer to
(7) Lexington group can bump every 24 hours. Not 20 or 22.. no sooner than 24 please.
Bumping consists of ANY comment the seller puts under a post not related to answering a question.
NOTICE: BUMP- JUST A COMMON WORD USED TO MOVE YOUR POST/ALBUM TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!! =)
(8) No guns, or porn in any fashion is allowed.
(9) baby items need to have expiration dates if provided. No recalled items at all! This is for the safety of our children.
(10) if there arent prices or descriptions, your post will be deleted. Please note this is not the auction.
(11) over posting.... posting more than one time for the same thing in the allotted bumping time is over posting and subject to banning. It is not fair for a poster to post the same thing over and over before the allotted time
(12) If you are posting in Lexington from another area, you are expected to go to Lexington to finish the transaction unless prearranged.
(13) Please do not comment outside your album to come look at your album. You can wait in line like everyone else to be fair.
(1) Buyers and sellers should exchange contact information ( privately not on the wall of the group ) to be able to complete transactions. Please do not leave to meet someone without contacting someone prior to walking out the door.
(2) Do not comment on a post unless you are looking to buy. There should never be " i can get this cheaper elsewhere" Etc. Treat them with nothing but positive comments. Negativity will never be tolerated and we will have to take people off the site if they can not refrain.
(3) Use courtesy when replying to a post. If you do not want it anymore, re post that you do not, if you have changed your mind, so people are not left thinking the item is spoken for.
Enter your email address to get a daily digest of new messages.
If you prefer, you can subscribe to the RSS feed-
It takes TIME to run forums such as these. It has less clutter than other forums and groups and can be easily used without as much frustration. Our admins put hours and hours a day into what we do. That is why we ask for $3 a month per user. You may make a payment by going to paypal.com making a payment to firstname.lastname@example.org of $3 for the month, or you can do a 6 monts payment for $15 for a year payment for $25. All you need is a debit or credit card. Paypal is used worldwide and is very secure. Please tell your friends