Ard Choille! We've Moved!
Please change your bookmarks to
http://www.clangregor.com/forum-2/No Subject Anonymous, Sun Dec 20 07:20My name is Roger Fitzpatrick otway Ohio see me on facebook message me I am also related to Archibald and Edith macgregorNo Subject Anonymous, Sun Dec 20 07:17I am related to the conleys Archibald father is James 1697 Scotland his mother is. Mother Annabel mcniccolMcGregor tree Erika Gower-Gillan, Thu Jun 11, 2015 13:33Talked to a relative today whose fatherinlaw was my grandmothers brother. They being born McGregors.Supposedly my gr.grandfather Duncan McGregor was told by fis father also Duncan McGregor that my ancestor John McGregor who was born in Perth in 1800 and arrived in Canada in 1830-1831 that he was connected to or... moreMcGregor ancestors E.L.Gower-Gillan, Wed Jun 3, 2015 14:28Still trying to track down my paternal grandmothers McGregor line in Scotland. Her Gr.grandfather John McGregor and his wife Catherine believed also to be born a McGregor arrived from Perthshire Scotland to McNab Twp.Renfrew Co.Ontario,Canada sometime circa 1830-1831. They had a daughter Isabella born there in 1832... moreHoliday Susan Schwartz, Wed Dec 25, 2013 05:39Merry Christmas everybody!Alistair Ferrie Wendy Turner, Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:38Sad news for everyone. Alistair passed away last night. My husband and I have been friends with Alistair for 34 years and I knew that he used to use this site regularly. Sorry to bring you all such bad news Wendy
- Sad news Delilah Clausen, Sun Dec 22 13:29
- Alistair Ferie Richard A. Walker, Tampa, Fl, Sat Dec 21 20:53
- Alistair Wendy Turner, Sat Dec 21 21:49
- Looking for Alistair's Obit Richard A. Walker, Tampa, Fl, Mon Dec 23 06:53
- Alistair Ferrie Wendy Turner, Mon Dec 30 11:23
- Alistair Wendy Turner, Mon Dec 23 07:40
- Alistair Tambra Nicole Kendall-Sas, Mon Dec 23 12:50
- Alistair Ferie Richard A. Walker, Tampa, Fl, Mon Dec 23 08:56
- Alistair Ferrie Tambra Nicole Kendall-Sas, Sat Dec 21 05:43No Subject John Andrew Hutchison, Tue Aug 13, 2013 07:11Hi, There was a Peter and Marion who lived in the Dow of Glengyle at the time. Do you think it's them, and her name was recorded incorrectly? If so, I can post more information about them. John.Peter McG and Janet McG Goldie, Tue Jul 9, 2013 08:35Can anyone tell me who these folks are? From the OPR's 1769 Arrochar parish, Peter Macgregor and Janet Macgregor his spouse in Glengyle in the parish of Calendar had a lawful son baptized by the name of Duncan. Need some help to identify them. Thanks, G.
- Peter and Janet Angela, Fri Nov 21 03:52James and Margaret Miller McGregor John Hastings, Fri May 10, 2013 00:22I am looking for the parents of James and Margaret Miller McGregor. Both James and Margaret were born probably near Glasgow circa 1800. From the OPRís we have that they were married March 21, 1823 and had the following children: William, November 9, 1823 in Mearns, the twins Mary Miller and Margaret on April 18, 1826... more
- We've moved the forum CGS Webmaster, Fri Jun 21 03:24alexander mcgregor ron mcgregor, Thu Mar 7, 2013 18:41still chasing a connection to rob roy regarding alexander mcgregor who is my ggg grandfather. he was born in scotland about 1736.he married margrat mcash on 23rd. august 1763 at logierait , scotland.Is this forum still going? J M'Gregor, Wed Feb 27, 2013 17:58Is this forum still going? I notice that a posting to the new website (at http://www.clangregor.com/forum-2/genealogy-discussions/multiple-clans/ ) didn't get emailed to me. Do I have to sign up for email alerts at the new website? Jim
- New Forum Nancy, Thu Feb 28 17:10Merry Christmas ColMc, Mon Dec 24, 2012 01:34Seen as how we Aussies lead off (except for our NZ neighbours). It has just gone to Christmas Day here in Australia. From my family to Gregors around the world, have a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Years. Nollaig Chridheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur Col McGregorTo one and all, and families Delores Kirkwood, Sun Dec 23, 2012 18:17Nollaig chridheil agus Bliadhna mhath ýr! Delores from South Dakota (used to be Washington)
- Re: To one and all, and families ColMc, Mon Dec 24 01:36John McGregor alias McYeil William MacGregor, Mon Dec 3, 2012 23:43Mary its been over a year since I last contacted you but you did say that you might be able to give me a few tips. Lots of things have happened in between time so ancestry has been pushed to the back of my mind until recently. I have so far come up against a brick wall. My ggggg Grandfather John McGregor alias McYeill ... moreFamily Tree DNA Test Deborah Wilmoth, Mon Nov 26, 2012 04:48My cousin Katherine(Gregg)Welser and myself went together to purchase a Family Tree DNA 37 marker test for her brother Al Gregg to sample for our ancestry. How long does it take to get results once the sample is sent to Texas? Does anyone think we might have results before Christmas? Al should be able to complete the... moregggg Grandfather Robert McGregor William MacGregor, Mon Nov 19, 2012 06:03Its been more than a year since I last did any research on my Family tree and it is taking a we while to get back into it. I have double checked my facts and figures on what I have so I am more than certain that they are right. Robert McGregor B 1791 married to Catherine McArthur, I know he was still alive in 1861... moreSad news Davey Boe, Sun Oct 21, 2012 07:53It is with great sadness I have to report the passing of my mother Ann Mongomery McGregor at the age of 86,the eldest of the Bute clan,at the end of July. Further bad news this weekend when my cousin Alex McGregor sadly passed away age just 58.Announcement re 2014 Richard McGregor, Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:28The following announcement will be sent to all those who have reserved accommodation for the original dates of the Clan Gathering: CLAN GREGOR SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL GATHERING 2014 A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN PROF. RICHARD MCGREGOR We have been aware for a short time that events originally planned for Stirling on July... more2014 gathering ColMc, Sat Oct 13, 2012 02:36I've just found out that the dates for the gathering have changed!! I have already booked accommodation and organised with my employer to get my leave for specific dates. Are these dates final now? And what of the other events and dates? Hopefully, someone can give us the true details. Col McGregorAlpine McGregor, James Lemanczyk, Wed Oct 10, 2012 03:35Looking for the parents of my GGGG-Grandfather, Donald McGregor.He was born in 1808, place unknown. One possible shows up, son of Alpine and Agnes (nee Walker) McGregor in Dunbarton. For Alpine I find two marriages to Anne Walker listed in 1804,one in Arrochar and the other in Luss Parish. Seems they registered in... more
- Re: Alpine McGregor, John Andrew Hutchison, Wed Oct 10 05:03
Ard Choille! We've Moved!
Please change your bookmarks to