Welcome to the Paleoarchaeology Discussion Group
This is a place for the discussion of subjects pertaining to paleoarchaeology. We are interested in the how man evolved from the early Australopithecines to the present day.
Come join our mailing list and stay up to date on the latest archaeological findings.The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Jacob Cove-Jones, Thu Dec 1 10:17The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Mishkan (Ark) is below Hele Stone (double star) http://www.grahamphillips.net/ark/ark10.html Heel Stone "Bench Mark" ("BM") 101.346m above Mean Sea Level https://blog.stonehenge-stone-circle.co.uk/2016/11/18/ordnance-survey-benchmarks-at-stonehenge/... more
- Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Garry Denke, Sat Dec 3 13:01No Subject Anonymous, Sat Aug 8, 2015 14:33Study Reincarnation and your past lifetime memories extending back in time millennia, Study of Reincarnation past life memories could provide much useful data for Archaeological research and study.Stonehenge Tamara, Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:22Amazing all the new finds at the site using ground penetrating radar and similar technologies.
- Mishkan @ Heelstone Garry Denke, Sat Dec 3 13:03Contact with terrstrial and non-terrestrial cultures. Dennis A. Dispenza, Mon Oct 21, 2013 18:02Study of past life memories and reincarnation study to locate and contact extra-solar civilizations. If many people on Earth today were of extraterrestrial origin, they could perhaps remember their earlier lifetimes on distant, inhabited planets in extra-solar star systems. I can remember several of my own, maybe... moreHuman origins as migrats from ancient extrasolar civilizatio D.A., Mon Oct 21, 2013 17:46Test theory of reincarnation of human species from other extra-solar civilizations.Dig! Ark! "dig dig dig" r2e2, ATT [url]http://armageddonpro Garry Denke, Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:51http://armageddonprospect.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/hello-world/ http://www.asylumnation.com/blogs/Garry%20Denke/post-3220.html In 1984, radiocarbon dates by University of Texas (Austin) of the Altar of Burnt Offering brass preserved South-Western "gofer wood" Horn (species: Quercus virginiana; metallurgy: Cartridge... moreShine on Harvest Moon Zepi Tepi, Wed Sep 7, 2011 12:47Queen of Jungles (GMT) Geoff Wainwright, Archaeologist http://www.cardiffnetwork.cf.ac.uk/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=344 Miranda Aldhouse-Green, Archaeologist http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/share/contactsandpeople/academicstaff/A-E/alhousegreen-miranda-prof-overview_new.html Timothy Darvill, Archaeologist... moreGold Relics inside Brasen Altar under Heel Stone G Denke, Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15Gold Relics inside Brasen Altar under Heel Stone https://picasaweb.google.com/115277444656030344375/Downloads Prehistoric Rock Sculptures Discovered in Ukraine: Another Stonehenge? http://inventorspot.com/articles/prehistoric_rock_sculptures_discovered_ukraine_another_stoneheng_18592 Office of Works, now Department... more
- Discovery of Hydraulic Cement (4400YA) Denoco Inc., Sun Aug 28 09:57
- Ancient Hydraulic Cement Garry Denke, Mon Aug 22 18:08
- Calcium hydroxide and Bluestone pozzolan: A hydraulic cement LORD God, Tue Aug 23 11:07Scroll Trench Storage Garry Denke, Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29Scroll Trench Storage http://www.britarch.ac.uk/ba/ba.html http://www.panoramio.com/photo/56014552 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Scroll_Trench [[image:Stonehenge Heelstone.jpg|right|thumb|250px|Southwest face of Heelstone]] The '''Heelstone''' is a single large block of [[sarsen]] stone... moreClimate impact on events like the Black Death Tamara, Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:46Summers Were Wetter in the Middle Ages Than They Are Today The severe epidemic of plague known as the "Black Death" caused the death of a third of the European population in the 14th century. It is probable that the climatic conditions of the time were a contributory factor towards the disaster.Stonehenge Mystery Solved by Michigan DRUIDS Peter Salisbury, Tue Mar 2, 2010 17:31Have your heard? The Stonehenge mystery has been solved once and for all by the Michigan DRUIDS. Judge for yourself. Stonehenge Mystery Solved at Snowhenge Michigan DRUIDS Unravel the Ancient Enigma http://snowhenge.blogspot.com
- Stonehenge Heelstone Foxhound Garry Denke, Tue Aug 16 09:29Consumption of cereal grains much older Tamara, Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:40Homo sapiens have been consuming wild cereal grains for a much longer period than originally thought - http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091217141312.htmOldest known paralyzed human Tamara, Sun Aug 9, 2009 15:07Remains have been discovered in Vietnam dating to the Neolithic period showing evidence of complete lower body paralysis. It's estimated that the individual survived for approximately 10 years as a complete invalid in the care of his community. http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/08/06/paralyzed-human.htmlHeelstone Levitation Wizard Merlin, Tue Jun 16, 2009 08:23God, the King of old, Saith: "Surface my Ark all of Ye" Stonehenge protester King Arthur Pendragon defies eviction order: Druid formerly known as John Rothwell vows to continue with protest until Stonehenge is open to all. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/may/01/stonehenge-pendragon-eviction-wiltshire... more
- Heel Stone Levitation Merlin Denke, Thu Jun 18 13:26Amazing Roman Millefiori dish Archaeologist, Sun May 3, 2009 11:15http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090430092235.htm I thought this was a very unique discovery and worth mentioning here.Follow us on twitter Archaeologist, Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:08You can now follow the latest postings on twitter by following trtsmb.Oldest human occupation of Scotland Archaeologist, Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:30http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/04/10/scotland-tools.html has identified a tool kit dating to approximately 14,000 years ago in Southern Scotland. This pushes back the oldest known occupation of Scotland by 3,000 years.Hobbit skull not human Tamara, Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:29It appears that the debate is mostly over whether the Hobbit is a modern H. sapien with microcephaly. The latest studies seem to indicate that the hobbit is more closely related to H. erectus based on the skull. For more: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090120144508.htmPeking Man (Homo erectus) lived in a more frigid climate Tamara, Tue Mar 17, 2009 20:58Zhoukoudian fossils of H. erectus have been redated. The new dating indicates that they are about 200,000 years older than originally thought. The new age shows they lived in northern China during a period when the yearly average temp was around freezing. For more on this:... more