Lease this WebApp and get rid of the ads.
S/C application
Fri Nov 22, 2013 04:31

John converted my VS-57 to an SN-60 type S/C and did a great job. He is located in Carson City, NV and I even visited him there when I lived in Idaho. You can contact him by phone at 775-450-1800. I'm sure he would be happy to help you out.
As far as your dual carb set-up, you would need to probably fabricate an air box to enclose the carbs.


  • Re: S/C applicationgeorge, Thu Nov 21 14:03
    john thanks for your help for some reason this site wont send me the right confirmation link so I am forced to communicate thru my email and here am really interested in doing this to my 235 anyu... more
    • George S/C applicationJohn Erb, Fri Nov 22 15:11
      The Stromburg is a very poor choice as jetting and pressure losses are a real problem. plan on a 4 bbl AFB or Summit brand 650 CFM carb. Ths summit at less than $300 is probably best as you do not... more
      • carbsgeorge, Fri Nov 22 16:23
        ohhk .I had the setup for the 2 1bl progressive linkage but if you have other ideas they are certainly welcome ..ok I might give you a call so we can chat about it later ..I am still in the beggings... more
    • S/C application — Rono, Fri Nov 22 04:31
      • conversiongeorge, Fri Nov 22 05:26
        rono cool what type of car do you have your on ? I will try calling him later maybe ..thanks for the info time I go to cali I might ..thanks again george
        • S/C applicationrono, Fri Nov 22 06:46
          George; My supercharger is on a stroked Ford Y-Block and is going in a 1937 Ford 5W coupe project I'm working on.
Click here to receive daily updates