MirageThat would be easy for him.Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:05126.96.36.199No matter how many times people tell him they don't believe what he thinks they do, he just assumes they are lying. He believes people who tell him they are not his strawman are lying and secretly believe the things his strawman does. Compared to that, willfully developing a red/green color blindness must be pretty easy.
ipirate is playing fizzbin.
- Here's a challenge for you. MN_Morgan, Tue Jan 24 11:24Take some green tomatoes. Go yell at them and tell them to be ripe immediately. Let me know if they changed in that instant from green to red. ;D
- That would be easy for him. Mirage, Tue Jan 24 12:05
- Fizzbin? I prefer Calvinball. MN_Morgan, Wed Jan 25 12:20I call blue square and now I get to jump around it in circles of three till I rack up 70 points. In all seriousness, I usually poke someone who claims to be one thing, then acts like another... more
- Nothing like a good game of Calvinball Frashavan, Thu Jan 26 07:24He avoids answering most queries, and always insists that you answer his entire posts in the way he wishes them to be answered. It's tiresome in the extreme.
- Indeed MN_Morgan, Thu Jan 26 12:01On that note, I'm going to run around the croquet wickets. :D No more ASCII bits need be wasted on him.