MirageRe: Y'all make me feel like Alfred Nobel ...Sat Feb 18, 2012 22:56220.127.116.11Well right before you vanished you asked Frashavan how to make FB work and then you said it was working, so I figured maybe you enjoyed having a lot more people around with new ideas. I went to interfaithforums for awhile once years ago, and it was nice to see new people.
- Have we lost Baruch? (nm) Frashavan, Wed Feb 1 20:21
- Re: Have we lost Baruch? Mirage, Thu Feb 2 00:08I think perhaps he is now a big fish in the much bigger pond called Facebook. :( I hope it's just that and that he isn't ill or having some sort of emergency. You might want to check FB. I miss him.
- That would be a shame Frashavan, Thu Feb 2 07:48I found that the FB page discussions I was interested in simply got buried; it was much harder to follow and sort out than this forum. I'm sure people there will appreiate his insights, but I will... more
- Agree Mirage, Thu Feb 2 09:38If anyone can sort through a confusing mess, it would surely be Baruch, but I wish he would come back to visit, assuming he is there. Maybe this little community has become like very old people who... more
- Y'all make me feel like Alfred Nobel ... Baruch, Sat Feb 18 20:00reading his own obituary. Sounds so good I was tempted to not come back ... better the revered post-tense than the irritating present-tense. No, FB has never tempted me ... I know Ha Shaytan when I... more
- Re: Y'all make me feel like Alfred Nobel ... Mirage, Sat Feb 18 22:56