FrashavanAgreed. One can overdue the reductionismThu Mar 8, 2012 17:2622.214.171.124One thing that give scriputres significance is their applicability to a wide variety of situations. That can be, often is, strained, but it is real.
- Re: Revelations MN_Morgan, Thu Mar 8 10:32I know full and well what the document was written for, but if you dig anywhere, you can find a buried treasure all your own. I can find the outermost, the outer, the inner, and the secret if I look... more
- Agreed. One can overdue the reductionism Frashavan, Thu Mar 8 17:26
- You are a person who knows ... Baruch, Thu Mar 8 16:58Jewish Bible interpretation is four-fold. Peshat, Remez, Drash and Sod .... Literal, Allegorical, Comparative and Esoteric. And acronym spelling ... Pardes ... the original Persian word from which we ... more
- I'm still learning... MN_Morgan, Fri Mar 9 11:16how to not catch my own reflection and stare at it till I grow into the bank. I've already had to uproot myself a few times.
- Like the wandering yucca trees in the animation, Rango? (nm) Baruch, Fri Mar 9 12:44
- Never saw it, but I assume so ;D (nm) MN_Morgan, Fri Mar 9 13:11