wolfHear HearThu Mar 8, 2012 23:28220.127.116.11These Christian hit and run artist give Christianity a bad name. My Christian brothers and sister who carry the Message this way are usually shallow and suffer from grave inferiority complexes. They remind me in a small way of the suicide muslems who believe the only sure way to the after life is through the death of an infidel...these Christians believe the way to heaven is by what they do.
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast."
If I truly believe my walk will do the talking....I love you BaaaaaaRuuuuch and there is not a damn thing yu can do about it.
- Related to Mark 42? Baruch, Thu Mar 8 22:06Drive by posting doesn't help much. Quoting scripture doesn't help much. Telling us about your own experience and practice, that would be interesting. You know, your personal relationship with Jesus. ... more
- Hear Hear wolf, Thu Mar 8 23:28
- We can only pray that those shallow and timid ... Baruch, Fri Mar 9 06:40in their faith, will grow in depth and courage ... and then can share with us something interesting. Though often repeated, I never tire of hearing those public confessions (Buddhist monks do theirs... more
- Awesome Mirage, Thu Mar 8 23:46"If I truly believe my walk will do the talking" Thank you.
- But even Augustine of Hippo says ... "Not yet Lord" ;-) (nm) Baruch, Fri Mar 9 06:42
- Isaiah 55:11 THEWAY2HEAVEN, Fri Mar 9 01:43Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.... more
- Another quote blilith, Sun Apr 8 20:07Think for yourself, the Bible was not writen by Jesus but by normal men and has been changed over the centuries, most of it was writen years after Christ. It has been revised countless times and... more
- Hello Mark Mirage, Fri Mar 9 03:02I assume you are Mark Howard. I went to your site. I don't usually click links from people I don't know but I did visit your site because I wanted to see if you said anything there about your own... more
- True, the Internet culture can be too worldly and dismissive Baruch, Fri Mar 9 06:46It is also true in many cases, that many that are introduced to Christianity this way, are in fact already familiar with such quotes, we aren't illiterate peasants anymore. What will make a change in ... more