MirageRe: Catholic to Wiccan makes sense ...Fri Mar 9, 2012 10:46220.127.116.11It's interesting you should say that because of all the places I have worshipped the least dry and most wonder inspiring sermons I have heard were at a little Presbyterian church here. If that reverend had not retired or been moved (not sure which) I might be a Presbyterian now, and I think my sister would be too. She is still unchurched, but devout.
- Catholic to Wiccan makes sense ... Baruch, Fri Mar 9 06:52I won't be as catty as I could be here ;-) Catholics perhaps still have wonder and magic in their views ... not as realist and dry as the Protestant view. Shalom
- What...as to how Mary intercedes with her god? (nm) Kasey, Sat Mar 10 07:34
- Well ... intercedes with her husband ;-) Baruch, Sat Mar 10 09:18Mary is Shekhinah, after all, and also named Hokhmah. The daughter is Ruach HaKodesh. There are four in the divine family, not just the two, father and son. But then to see that, one would have to... more
- Re: Well ... intercedes with her husband ;-) Mirage, Sat Mar 10 17:36I think it upsets a lot of people that religions evolve over time. Also some people feel any syncretism discredits the entire faith. Mary to me is more of a reflection of the Shekhinah and the Hebrew ... more
- Re: Catholic to Wiccan makes sense ... Mirage, Fri Mar 9 10:46