BaruchArrogance leads to a bad end ...Mon Mar 12, 2012 18:0722.214.171.124just ask the French aristocracy.
- Amen to that MN_Morgan, Mon Mar 12 14:00Though, we certainly have a propensity for pissing people off with our big mouths and even bigger foreign policy stick.
- Arrogance leads to a bad end ... Baruch, Mon Mar 12 18:07
- But the Wall Street bankers.... Frashavan, Mon Mar 12 18:13...keep ignoring the sound of guillotine blades being sharpened in the shadows.
- That's because they think they are safe Mirage, Mon Mar 12 18:59Swiss bank accounts in case of emergency.
- The ultimate arrogance ... Baruch, Mon Mar 12 18:20is that the aristocracy will pirouette on a dime when necessary, and assume the role of revolutionary cadre ... the people never noticing. The whole point is to remain in power, no matter the... more
- It's easier for the faceless middle and lower aristos Frashavan, Tue Mar 13 18:36The people at the top, the Kohn brothers, Trump and the like, are too obvious. Phillipe L'Egalite also managed it, at first, but he was not in the direct succession. He lost his head, too, before the ... more