BaruchWe all do ...Mon Mar 12, 2012 18:23220.127.116.11all fall into the gaping maw of Kali aka Chronos/Saturn. All end up the same, but all struggle to do so with more pride than others. With reincarnation, this is a bad bargain, because you always have to pay samsara with interest.
- That's why some people get eaten alive by history (nm) Frashavan, Mon Mar 12 18:19
- This is going to sound weird but... Mirage, Tue Mar 13 02:29I am not sure what you mean by people being eaten alive by history, but for some reason, that sounds like a really beautiful death to me. I don't want to be remembered. What did you mean by it?
- I was thinking... Frashavan, Tue Mar 13 09:31...of the Irish, for example, who frequently allow the long history of wrongs and struggles to overwhelm them...or the Serbs and Croats who do the same. It's a terribly destructive thing. Some people ... more
- I relate better to the oppressed than the oppressors ... Baruch, Tue Mar 13 12:54but I know I am both. A double depression ;-( Buddhism studies have helped me with this. I think that moksha or nirvana, is more difficult, not so much if one is remembered, as if oneself remembers.... more
- Romy and Michele's High School Reunion Frashavan, Tue Mar 13 14:40...had it right, basically, we all end up hurting others, but we are to wrapped up in our own misery to notice it.
- We all do ... Baruch, Mon Mar 12 18:23