MN_MorganThey have the 911 callTue Mar 27, 2012 10:56126.96.36.199They told him NOT to pursue this kid. He PURSUED this kid.
The gash on the forehead and broken nose could come from a bottle of soda. If some jackwagon was following me home, I'd use whatever I had in my hands.
- I think all sai ram, Tue Mar 27 08:46I think all the facts haven't emerged on this....the parents gave out a younger picture of Trayvon to help I believe with sympathy. Zimmerman didn't receive a gash on his head and a broken nose from... more
- There may be a certain degree of .... Frashavan, Tue Mar 27 16:01...manipulation going on. The media always protrays victims as completely innocent; reality is a bit more complicated. Still, the guy had no justification imaginable for shooting an unarmed kids.
- He wrongly thought he was armed. Mirage, Wed Mar 28 01:45He mentioned in his police call that the guy he was watching had a hand in his waistband. Translation, he thought he had a gun. It was apparently a very cold day. :(
- The gun that wasn't there Frashavan, Wed Mar 28 07:04It's funny how often that features in this kind of shooting. "Oh, I thought he had a gun!" When cops try that one, my reaction is that they should immediately and permanently be reassigned to desk... more
- Well sai ram, Tue Mar 27 16:42if he was bashing the guys head up against the curb....broke his nose.....he was standing his ground under the law and I think thats why he hasn't been arrested.....I ask myself, why are they... more
- There has been an epidemic of such shootings... Frashavan, Tue Mar 27 16:50...where young men and boys-- usually minority members -- have been gunned down. Usually it has involved the police, so the voices that call it "racism" have been subdued by those who believe the... more
- Re: There has been an epidemic of such shootings... Mirage, Wed Mar 28 01:48I assumed all that at first, until I spent a real long time digging and discovered that there is massive propagandizing on all sides. You are right about the police, though, they do enormous racial... more
- Well sai ram, Tue Mar 27 20:49I believe I saw a more recent photo of the 17 year old...with a number of front gold teeth...kind of like what the gansta rappers get.....I really don't think he was walking or skipping home singing... more
- Gold teeth is no crime, nor are tats. Mirage, Wed Mar 28 01:50I read he had both, but that's fashion, not felony. I think it he was a known gang member Fox news would have been all over that by now.
- Thing is sai ram, Wed Mar 28 08:14its also fashion for gang members....Zimmerman was on the look out for suspicious people in the neighborhood.....if the kid was dressed in a business suit, he probably would not have drawn the... more
- Dressing like a rock star Mirage, Wed Mar 28 10:14doesn't mean a kid is trashing hotel rooms. We all did that when I was a teen. Teens emulate musicians and in this case musicians are emulating fashion. Musicians we emulated were doing the same but... more
- People will judge sai ram, Wed Mar 28 10:25its human nature in a way to make judgements....we all do it. People are judged by what they wear..rightfully or wrongfully (but thats another issue) People are judged by their associations with... more
- Hanging out with a group... MN_Morgan, Wed Mar 28 11:20...and dress are totally different. Let's try another association, shall we? On my days off, I wear a modified suit blazer with a tank top and funky pants, collars, leather studded bracelets, black... more
- Oh dear... Mirage, Wed Mar 28 10:29my husband and I both have hoodies. Is it ok for whites to wear them? Funny, nobody has ever confronted me about wearing one. Everyone does here. Old ladies wear them.
- There's a word for people who see a criminal .... Frashavan, Wed Mar 28 08:16...hiding behind every bush. Democrats! :D
- He doesn't sound very much different... Frashavan, Wed Mar 28 07:00.... from most of the students I teach. They are pains (as most teens manage to be), and they tend to adopt a pose, but most of them are just normal, mixed up adolescents. Actually, I think the... more