FrashavanBut, the point is...Wed Mar 28, 2012 07:16126.96.36.199...not what happened in this, particular case. These kinds of shooting have been going on a while, and the Black and Latino communities have lost a lot of boys and young men, wrongfully. Of course, they are grieving...and in that event, white clergy not joining with them is not a good symptom, at all.
If one has to wait for a full, judicial, airing of everything that happens, one is not demonstrating compassion, or love of neighbour, nor a commitment to agape....
- Maybe waiting for facts instead of emotional release Mirage, Wed Mar 28 01:42Well the President said to do some soul searching, so I have, and it's awfully hard to do when there are so many conflicting articles from major papers, so many rumors, so many facts that are not... more
- I would have sai ram, Wed Mar 28 09:34If I decided to be a neighborhood watch guy.....I would carry a gun as well...(Don't own one)...since alot of types I might be on the look out for carry them as well....and most wouldn't hestitate to ... more
- Never ever approach them. Mirage, Wed Mar 28 09:44It's not your job and all kinds of things happen when people try to be heroes.
- But, the point is... Frashavan, Wed Mar 28 07:16
- Re: But, the point is... Mirage, Wed Mar 28 10:03Both families are in agony. Do we want to show sympathy for the Hispanic one or the African American one? I feel bad for both families, and both have received death threats, which always happens.... more
- The black community sai ram, Wed Mar 28 10:16The black community is out protesting this...far away from where it happened and the protests can't effect what happens in the Florida town. What the black community needs to protest is how this... more