sai ramI would haveWed Mar 28, 2012 09:34220.127.116.11If I decided to be a neighborhood watch guy.....I would carry a gun as well...(Don't own one)...since alot of types I might be on the look out for carry them as well....and most wouldn't hestitate to use them....I saw a couple of guys driving three wheelers behind my house about 2:AM a few years ago ....its a vacant field but there also was a beat up car parked in front of my house (I live on a dead end) with no trailer to haul 3 wheelers....I called the police. The two guys abandoned the 3 wheelers in the field then walked to this car and drove off. I had called the police about 15 minutes earlier and when they did show up the 2 suspects were driving away as the police passed them. Bottom line they got away.... the 3 wheelers were stolen......if I had a gun I wouldn't have approached them...the Cowardly Lion in me...plus my wife wouldn't have let me.....sai ram
- Maybe waiting for facts instead of emotional release Mirage, Wed Mar 28 01:42Well the President said to do some soul searching, so I have, and it's awfully hard to do when there are so many conflicting articles from major papers, so many rumors, so many facts that are not... more
- I would have sai ram, Wed Mar 28 09:34
- Never ever approach them. Mirage, Wed Mar 28 09:44It's not your job and all kinds of things happen when people try to be heroes.
- But, the point is... Frashavan, Wed Mar 28 07:16...not what happened in this, particular case. These kinds of shooting have been going on a while, and the Black and Latino communities have lost a lot of boys and young men, wrongfully. Of course,... more
- Re: But, the point is... Mirage, Wed Mar 28 10:03Both families are in agony. Do we want to show sympathy for the Hispanic one or the African American one? I feel bad for both families, and both have received death threats, which always happens.... more
- The black community sai ram, Wed Mar 28 10:16The black community is out protesting this...far away from where it happened and the protests can't effect what happens in the Florida town. What the black community needs to protest is how this... more