sai ramIt doesn't matterWed Mar 28, 2012 16:5188.8.131.52it doesn't matter what one wears...people will judge them..rightfully or wrongly..but judged none the less. I go around a slob most of the time. Sends my wife thru the roof it does....I don't care alot what others think......
Out in California...there's probably not any style..that someone isn't wearing.....alot of people dress to call attention to themselves...some don't. Some dress to be comfortable...and to hell if anyone else cares.....I'm more the latter. In the sixties, I dressed sometimes to look and be associated with hippies....now I find the look kind of sorry.....tastes change.......while your outfit sounds kind of neat crossed leg bones and all, I wouldn't have brought you home to meet mom.....she had judgemental down to a fine art....:)......PS...low cut shirts/tops don't draw much attention these days.....however, when my boys were in Scouts they had a female come out to give a talk on something....she had on a real low cut dress to give her presentation...my wife wanted to go up and slap her into next week.....sai ram.
- Hanging out with a group... MN_Morgan, Wed Mar 28 11:20...and dress are totally different. Let's try another association, shall we? On my days off, I wear a modified suit blazer with a tank top and funky pants, collars, leather studded bracelets, black... more
- Re: Hanging out with a group... Mirage, Wed Mar 28 17:30Sounds like a great outfit to me. Many goth or emo people around here are vegans. People never expect that.
- It doesn't matter sai ram, Wed Mar 28 16:51
- Yes but... MN_Morgan, Thu Mar 29 09:19This is something we all must actively change by making acceptable prejudice unacceptable. Prejudice is not okay, and that is something we all should fight tooth and nail, especially those of us who... more
- People like to believe danger is predictable. :( Mirage, Thu Mar 29 11:05It's really interesting walking. I don't walk like that anymore but when I was in university our campus had Crips on one side, and Bloods on the other. They were at war. I was walking a lot around... more
- If it was predictable... MN_Morgan, Thu Mar 29 12:44...we'd be able to stamp it out. Unfortunately, it's not. The angels were definitely out in force. :D
- Profiling is probably worse than rolling dice.. Mirage, Thu Mar 29 18:07
- Profiling sai ram, Fri Mar 30 11:20Profiling is indeed necessary..a necessary evil..the world is not a small village....too many members....no one has time to meet and greet everyone. But life still needs to go on, and part of life is ... more