achristian1985grow up pleaseThu Mar 29, 2012 14:5076.183.163.160Please try to contribute thoughtful communication, unless you think you can sell tickets to a wanna-be comedic performance.
1. Free will is being able to make a decision based neither on logic (mental evaluation) nor instinct (emotional reaction) but independently of either. Animals (flight or flight- NO 3rd choice) do not have free wills. <And what does free will have to do with birds flying: quit obfuscating the issue. [you can search your dictionary now]> 2. XX and XY chromosomes have are not relevent to your mention of stages fetal development.
3. Yes, all societies have myths and religions. Read Ch. 9 on prophecy: my 'myth' gives definitive prophecies, precise enough to accuratelu foretell events. As you see these events unfold, will you still laugh, jest, and have confidence in your self-assured mortal opinions? I doubt it. Intelligence does NOT guarantee wisdom.
- Well then sai ram, Wed Mar 28 23:40"The greatest misconception that Satan has ever put in the minds of the human race is a disbelief in his existence".....yep, sure worked with me...I don't believe he exists... "The second greatest... more
- grow up please achristian1985, Thu Mar 29 14:50
- No such thing.... Frashavan, Fri Mar 30 07:27"my 'myth' gives definitive prophecies, precise enough to accuratelu foretell events." That's quite simply a bald faced distortion, if not an out right lie. There is nothing "accurate" or "precise"... more
- prophecy achristian1985, Fri Mar 30 10:54Big, sweeping generalization you make. But not one specific, substantiated fact. Yes, everytime the earth experiences a major event someone jumps on the bandwagon with their opinion. Now, I will... more
- Only explained/claimed AFTER the event! (nm) Kasey, Sat Mar 31 22:20
- before the event interpretation achristian1985, Mon Apr 2 10:54Especially of the events transpiring during the last 7 years of the end of this age <which ends with the literal, physical return of Christ to the earth>.
- That's crap as he never went anywhere.... Kasey, Tue Apr 3 06:30in the first place after he was removed from the cross in a comatosed stste and revived.....Ref. Thomas and Phillip and Lydia for comments as per the pesher of the time Regards, Kasey
- A Thiering question Mirage, Tue Apr 3 12:25What is her view regarding the disciples not recognizing Jesus at first when they saw him again. Does she believe Jesus was disguised or?
- myths achristian1985, Tue Apr 3 09:43Paul writes and warns the Jewish religionists about their 'myths and endless geneologies'. There are the same things with "christian" religionists. Semi-historical accounts (main one of which is the... more
- A believer in Myths mainly?? (nm) Kasey, Tue Apr 3 17:43
- here's a list sai ram, Fri Mar 30 09:55Antiochus Epiphanes He was one of only a few pre-Christ candidates and is described by scholars as being a type of Antichrist. Epiphanes was predicted by Daniel the prophet, and he fulfilled many of... more
- what a waste achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 09:49So much effort, and for what. Look deeper than yourself. The details (yes Casey: interpretaion of prophecy sufficient to accurately predict in ADVANCE) concerning the anti-christ are in Chapter Nine... more
- My favorite one. clarym29, Sun Apr 1 23:42sai ram, is either George Bush or Cheney, who apparently was able to live all but the last few weeks without a heart.
- Was Simon Magus the real anti-Christ??? (nm) Kasey, Sat Mar 31 22:23
- Sorry but sai ram, Thu Mar 29 17:22Genesis makes me laugh...gets me in a comical mood. "Free will is being able to make a decision based neither on logic (mental evaluation) nor instinct (emotional reaction) but independently of... more