sai ramhere's a listFri Mar 30, 2012 09:5518.104.22.168Antiochus Epiphanes He was one of only a few pre-Christ candidates and is described by scholars as being a type of Antichrist. Epiphanes was predicted by Daniel the prophet, and he fulfilled many of the prophecies that the real Antichrist will repeat.
Roman Emperor Nero He was one of the first and one of the greatest persons to fit the role of Antichrist. He put many Christians to death, and even killed members of his own family. Nero's actions actually helped the Church to multiply faster. When he learned the Roman Senate was plotting against him, he died by poisoning himself.
The Pope Just about every pope has been given the title of Antichrist. The pontiff is a favorite among evangelicals. During the Middle Ages, when the power of the pope was more pronounced, the title was more plausible. Today, the political power of the Pope has long since waned. It's more likely the pope would play the role of the False Prophet.
Charlemagne He lived from 742-814 AD and controlled much of Central Europe. Charlemagne put himself into the shoes of the Antichrist by trying to rebuild the Roman Empire, a task that only the real Antichrist will accomplish. He died before achieving his goal.
Napoleon The self-crowned French Emperor was not particularly a depraved man: He did not persecute the Church, and he lacked a number of the qualities needed for the role. His downfall was that he loved war too much. Napoleon, like Charlemagne, worked at reviving the Roman Empire.
Aleister Crowley He was a male witch who lived in England from 1875 to 1947, and who was so evil that his nicknames were "the Beast" and "666." A number of rock and roll groups such as The Beatles, The Doors and Ozzy Osbourne featured references to him on their albums.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt The numerical value of FDR's name was reported to add up to 666. Because of the Great Depression, FDR was the most autocratic US President of the 20th century. Roosevelt was in office for 12 years.
Benito Mussolini Because Mussolini became the dictator of Italy, the original capital of the Roman Empire, he was the subject of a great deal of commentary during his rule from 1922 to 1943. His extreme arrogance fit the role of Antichrist, but his military capabilities were laughable. Italy needed help from Germany all throughout World War II.
Adolf Hitler Most people would describe this man as the most villainous man who ever lived. He remains a demonic forewarning of what the real Antichrist will be like.
Joseph Stalin This Russian dictator is believed to be the greatest mass murderer of all time, having killed 30 million people. Most of history's tyrants killed foreigners; Stalin specialized in killing his own citizens.
Francisco Franco He was the dictator of Spain from 1936 until his death in 1975. Franco was called the Antichrist not because of his actions, but more because of a genealogical connection. Upon his death, the dubious honor of being called the Antichrist passed to Prince Juan Carlos.
John F. Kennedy As the nation's first Roman Catholic President, John F. Kennedy was believed to do the pope's bidding. At the 1956 Democratic convention, he received 666 votes. When Kennedy was shot dead in Dallas, several people waited for this deadly wound to heal. It never happened.
Henry Kissinger Because of Mr. Kissinger's activity in the Middle East, he was labeled the Antichrist. I've always thought his raspy voice would be the first thing to disqualify him.
King Juan Carlos of Spain The late prophecy teacher Charles Taylor was a big proponent of the idea that Juan Carlos is the Antichrist because of his bloodline and because he's the king of the tenth nation to join the European Union.
Ayatollah Khomeini One of the grumpiest men to ever live, he bedeviled the US for a number of years.
Ronald Wilson Reagan Say it isn't so, Ron. During the 80s when he was President, there was talk going around about the fact that he had six letters in all three of his names.
Mikhail Gorbachev The first Russian leader to support the rights of the people has been and remains a candidate for the job of Antichrist. Until Gorby dies, prophecy watchers will keep an eye on him. I guess being born with that mark on his head was too obvious for some.
Maitreya A camera-shy New Age personage, who is said to be on this earth somewhere, is waiting for his opportunity to save the world.
Sun Myung Moon This leader of the Unification Church openly claims to be the Messiah. Moon recently was sent to jail for tax evasion. Jesus, by having a tax collector on His staff, didn't suffer from tax problems. You pick which one was the smarter Messiah.
PLO leader Yassir Arafat When Arafat signed the peace treaty with Israel in 1993, some thought that he was bringing to pass the prophecy regarding the Antichrist signing a seven-year peace treaty with Israel. In order for this to be the case, we would be well into the tribulation period.
Louis Farrakhan Farrakhan has worked hard to earn the title of Antichrist: He has met with every Islamic dictator there is, and he's called the Jewish faith "a gutter religion." Farrakhan has said that Jesus was "just a prophet" and that he, Louis Farrakhan, is the true Jesus.
Karl Hapsburg Just like Juan Carlos, Karl Hapsburg has a good shot at being the Antichrist simply because of who he is. His family holds the title of ruler over Jerusalem. The Hapsburg family also reigned over the Holy Roman Empire at one time. The European Union will be a revival of the Roman Empire.
William Jefferson Clinton A number of folks have e-mailed me saying, "Clinton is Satan's pet." I came across information posted in newsgroups and websites that add up William Jefferson Clinton numerologically to total 666.
Barney the Dinosaur Because John, the writer of Revelation, would never have known what a dinosaur looked like, it's logical to assume he would have identified any vision of Barney as one of a dragon. Taking this into consideration, you might find the following Scriptures quite revealing: Revelation 12:3, "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon."
Revelation 13:4, "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"
Revelation 20:2, "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years."
Bill Gates If the beast needs to be computer literate and financially well-off, then Bill Gates is a good candidate.
Prince Charles of Wales I'm told that "old big ears" Prince Charles could be the beast. Charles has had the familiar numerology claims made about him--ones that equate his name with 666. Further, he is believed to have ancestral links to the Roman Empire. It was also reported to me that he's a vegetarian, which could explain why the Antichrist will stop the daily animal sacrifices in the Jewish Temple.
Jacques Chirac French President Jacques Chirac has been involved in a flurry of diplomatic activity. His high profile has caught the attention of several prophecy watchers.
Barack Obama Our 44th President generated a great deal of interest in what possible connections he may have to Bible prophecy. I've received dozens of emails pointing out the odd fact that the day after the election, the daily pick-three lottery number in Obama's home state of Illinois was "6-6-6."
- Genesis is an evolutionary account achristian1985, Wed Mar 28 17:06The greatest misconception that Satan has ever put in the minds of the human race is a disbelief in his existence. The second greatest misconception that Satan has put in the minds of the human race... more
- You are on the right path ... Baruch, Sat Apr 7 09:13just don't take scripture or science too literally. Reality is poetry, not prose. Shalom
- Hmmmm....curious achristian clarym29, Sun Apr 1 23:39Why you chose to skip the entire first chapter of Genesis? That account is totally different than the story of Genesis 2. Why focus on one over the other?
- Genesis Chapter1 achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 09:31Genesis 1:1-2 has historically been misunderstood; and involves something entirely different than the 'creation' of man. ('Earth's Earlist Ages' by G.H. Pember is a good study) Okay, here's a ch.1... more
- Gen. clarym29, Wed Apr 4 12:18Genesis 1:1-2 has historically been misunderstood; and involves something entirely different than the 'creation' of man. ('Earth's Earlist Ages' by G.H. Pember is a good study) ---I'll have to look... more
- Don't have time or space to explain achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 16:29Genesis 1 the empasis is firstly on the heavens then on the earth, and uses Hebrew word Barah- create something out of nothing. Then something happened to this original creation between Genesis 1:1... more
- Okay clarym29, Wed Apr 4 18:29Not enough space. Okay. But none of this makes any sense to me. Are you suggesting that the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-everything God make a mistake??? Hmmmmm......
- limitations to mental comprehension achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 20:53But, fortunately, not to sSpiritual apprehension. I cannot mentally understand why a being would knowingly delude himsel into thinking that he could make himself equal to the being who created him.... more
- i can't understand, either...... clarym29, Wed Apr 4 22:13But, fortunately, not to sSpiritual apprehension. I cannot mentally understand why a being would knowingly delude himsel into thinking that he could make himself equal to the being who created him.... more
- No achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 20:29He allows us to make mistakes, because He respects our free will. We're higher than the angels, who are merely servants. He has a will, yes. And He will accomplish what He is desiring to do. But not... more
- But what about..... clarym29, Wed Apr 4 21:58Hell. Where does that fit in your universe??
- Well sai ram, Wed Apr 4 23:30My first question on Hell was when was it created?....you got 6 days to choose from....I don't think it was mentioned......now if it was created in God's busy first week....then God must have known... more
- yes. achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 22:41Someone once asked Thomas Aquinas (you know the guy who was so lovable that all the animals came up to him?) how a God who was Love could create a burning lake of fire? To which Thomas replied: "For... more
- Well, I respectfully say..... clarym29, Thu Apr 5 00:00That line of thinking is crap. it makes no sense rationally, emotionally or morally. As you define him God is totally amoral, and is simply a Cosmic Bully.
- sorry achristian1985, Thu Apr 5 12:28If your impression of my speaking causes you to get the wrong idea about God, then I am not representing Him faithfully. I urge you, therefore, to go directly to the sources that I am sharing about.... more
- Well I'll be darned. clarym29, Thu Apr 5 18:13God is invisible---hmmmmm, it just so happens that the Invisible Pink Unicorn is too. I bet they know each other. Shoot, I bet they are fast friends. Next time I see her I will ask her.
- Starting to laugh again sai ram, Wed Apr 4 12:041In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. ... more
- a little knowledge achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 16:17sai ram: anyone can lead from the ignorantly obvious and childishly mock something that they do not understand. Rosseaux said the Bible was "too profound to be a mere work of man". But I guess Sai... more
- more nonsense sai ram, Thu Apr 5 00:09"Rosseaux said the Bible was "too profound to be a mere work of man". ....well, there are alot of profound books written by men....and whether you want to admit it or not...the different books of the ... more
- Re: more nonsense achristian1985, Thu Apr 5 12:09The works of man are capable of being completely understood by the human brain. You can even reduce them using symbolic logic and make a computer understand them. 1,00 feet up, etc. ... Confusing... more
- Again sai ram, Fri Apr 6 21:32you missed my point.....2,000 ago..they didn't understand what was in the Heaven....they had no idea it was 40 below just a few thousand feet up.......so jesus, mohammed ascended into heaven and... more
- Re: Again achristian1985, Sat Apr 7 15:47So they were ignorant then.That is why that basic math (Aristotlean) was lost to most of the civilized world, and had to be recovered to western civiliztion from Chiona through the Arabic world? If... more
- So you surrender...you French? sai ram, Sat Apr 7 23:28I agree...it is the spiritual dark ages.....see its the Kali Yuga...its been this way for 5,000 years. You appear to think you have the light and no need to search anymore..(but thats a form of... more
- Sorry, left off info achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 16:19I suggest you read "Earth's Earliest Ages", by G. H. Pember.
- Your ESH wolf, Sat Mar 31 00:38If you share your experience, strength and hope you'll find less flack. These folks are pretty sharp and cannot be led.....share your experience (which can not be disputed) and some will follow. I... more
- you are correct Sir!.... sai ram, Thu Apr 5 22:52everything else is someone else's experience.....if your life has changed for the better because of something...its far more revelant than an idea or thought written in a book saying it would change... more
- thanks achristian1985, Mon Apr 2 10:45Maybe at some point I will feel led to share some particular unmistakable (statistically speaking) personal experiences related to being born again and to the Lord's hidden arranging. But until then, ... more
- vike: Vietnam Veteran's Day Mirage, Sat Mar 31 03:46About time. You guys did not get the welcome home you deserved. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/29/presidential-proclamation-vietnam-veterans-day May you be blessed in this Holy... more
- Thank you Sister (nm) wolf, Sat Mar 31 17:05
- That's all just the explanation of existence... Kasey, Thu Mar 29 07:34of the ancients who had no other knowledge of science but to put events down to gods and devils as being responsible for all happenings. Step back from your indoctrinated and religiously formatted... more
- There is no such thing as existence ... Baruch, Sat Apr 7 09:16and no explanation for it either. Study some Buddhism for a change, and let the Abrahamics bask in their desert sun (but only with SPF5000). Shalom
- Ya think? achristian1985, Mon Apr 2 10:50Yes, its all just the explanation of existence! BUT for a purpose. NOT to just dessiminate mental knowledge to be considered in a fatalistic curiousity. BUT to try to show the purpose behind what we... more
- My thought clarym29, Wed Apr 4 18:34Is that if God were truly interested in all of mankind knowing the Purpose of existence, God would do that--again and again and on and on forever. Not hide the "solution" in a 3000 year old... more
- we all got needs, even God achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 20:22Hard for our self-centered natural minds to realize. But God wants an entity in eternity future to match, complement Him. Express Him perfectly and return His love fully. The Bible is NOT a rule book ... more
- Horsefeathers sai ram, Wed Apr 4 23:13"Actually, the writings were by 40 authors over 1,600 years; and painstakingly copied exactly (one wrong mark and the copy was destroyed- not corrected).".........you have no way of knowing... more
- Let's take a look. clarym29, Wed Apr 4 21:57Hard for our self-centered natural minds to realize. But God wants an entity in eternity future to match, complement Him. Express Him perfectly and return His love fully. ---If humankind is indeed... more
- Re: Let's take a look. achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 22:53My, you understand God enough to judge Him! Actually, all of the 'rules' were not given by God for man to keep. They were given to show man how unable he was to keep them. They were given as an... more
- Let's look #2 clarym29, Thu Apr 5 00:12My, you understand God enough to judge Him! ----And you don't? this is what judging means:• JUDGE (verb) The verb JUDGE has 5 senses: 1. determine the result of (a competition) 2. form a critical... more
- attempt to clarify achristian1985, Thu Apr 5 11:46God is perfect: right or wrong? I am NOT perfect, therefore my judgment may not be right. "Man looks on the outside, but God knows the hearts". The hardest verse to learn in the Bible is: "Judge not, ... more
- quoted achristian1985, Thu Apr 5 11:52"We should not consider the law merely as commandments, regulations, and ordinances. Rather, we should consider the law as God's testimony." ..."The Ten Commandments are not a person, but they are a... more
- If you are accurate clarym29, Thu Apr 5 18:16You have simply reenforced my realization that God is a crackpot. He cannot even relay a coherent sent of 10 rules.
- seek Him for yourself achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 23:02I can only point you in the right direction. I don't want to make you in my image. I want to help you to fulfill your created purpose, to be transformed into God's image. After a certain point, my... more
- But what if sai ram, Thu Apr 5 00:31"I can only point you in the right direction".....but what if you point the poor man in the wrong direction?....what if instead of him finding the road to God he needs to be on...you have him... more
- responsibility achristian1985, Thu Apr 5 11:23If you have been down a road that leads to a cliff, and were brought onto a road which brought you to the goal which all of the people on the cliff-road were seeking, what would you do? Could you... more
- Yes, responsibility, but on both parts clarym29, Fri Apr 6 09:00I, not by intellignce but by mercy only, was brought to a point in my life where my study of the external facts caused me to realize some real truths. This led me to open my being to receive God in... more
- sorry but more horsefeathers sai ram, Thu Apr 5 22:41you have no way of knowing that the road to God you are on is the correct one. Why is this so?.....you haven't completed the trip yet. You have to die before you know if its the correct road or... more
- I appreciate your concern clarym29, Thu Apr 5 00:18But I have been seeking all of my life. And I suppose I will only stop when I die. And who knows what happens after that. But your message is no different than any other Christian--or Buddhist--or... more
- PS achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 23:05There is NO end of questions, wondering in the mind. What is the question? Doesn't matter. The Answer is not knowledge but a Person.
- sorry to offend your knee-jerk biases achristian1985, Thu Mar 29 14:36I will leave off the first 2 paragraphs in the future: they tend to produce a conditioned-response in the general public which throws them off balance from reading further and considering objectively ... more
- The claimed existence of Saran is no different from... Kasey, Fri Mar 30 10:40the claim the a god or gods exist by what ever name or names......just claims and as for directives given by either...that's merely, speculation. Regards, Kasey
- Well then sai ram, Wed Mar 28 23:40"The greatest misconception that Satan has ever put in the minds of the human race is a disbelief in his existence".....yep, sure worked with me...I don't believe he exists... "The second greatest... more
- grow up please achristian1985, Thu Mar 29 14:50Please try to contribute thoughtful communication, unless you think you can sell tickets to a wanna-be comedic performance. 1. Free will is being able to make a decision based neither on logic... more
- No such thing.... Frashavan, Fri Mar 30 07:27"my 'myth' gives definitive prophecies, precise enough to accuratelu foretell events." That's quite simply a bald faced distortion, if not an out right lie. There is nothing "accurate" or "precise"... more
- prophecy achristian1985, Fri Mar 30 10:54Big, sweeping generalization you make. But not one specific, substantiated fact. Yes, everytime the earth experiences a major event someone jumps on the bandwagon with their opinion. Now, I will... more
- Only explained/claimed AFTER the event! (nm) Kasey, Sat Mar 31 22:20
- before the event interpretation achristian1985, Mon Apr 2 10:54Especially of the events transpiring during the last 7 years of the end of this age <which ends with the literal, physical return of Christ to the earth>.
- That's crap as he never went anywhere.... Kasey, Tue Apr 3 06:30in the first place after he was removed from the cross in a comatosed stste and revived.....Ref. Thomas and Phillip and Lydia for comments as per the pesher of the time Regards, Kasey
- A Thiering question Mirage, Tue Apr 3 12:25What is her view regarding the disciples not recognizing Jesus at first when they saw him again. Does she believe Jesus was disguised or?
- myths achristian1985, Tue Apr 3 09:43Paul writes and warns the Jewish religionists about their 'myths and endless geneologies'. There are the same things with "christian" religionists. Semi-historical accounts (main one of which is the... more
- A believer in Myths mainly?? (nm) Kasey, Tue Apr 3 17:43
- here's a list sai ram, Fri Mar 30 09:55
- what a waste achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 09:49So much effort, and for what. Look deeper than yourself. The details (yes Casey: interpretaion of prophecy sufficient to accurately predict in ADVANCE) concerning the anti-christ are in Chapter Nine... more
- My favorite one. clarym29, Sun Apr 1 23:42sai ram, is either George Bush or Cheney, who apparently was able to live all but the last few weeks without a heart.
- Was Simon Magus the real anti-Christ??? (nm) Kasey, Sat Mar 31 22:23
- Sorry but sai ram, Thu Mar 29 17:22Genesis makes me laugh...gets me in a comical mood. "Free will is being able to make a decision based neither on logic (mental evaluation) nor instinct (emotional reaction) but independently of... more