MirageMe tooMon Apr 2, 2012 13:16220.127.116.11I do miss Amergin. He used to use his sock puppet army to launch personal attacks on me, but once I figured that out, I just put those on ignore and kept answering Amergin but not the others. I often wonder what happened to Diana. I know she felt this board had become too intolerant. She and I had some clashes, mainly whenever she felt I had slighted England in some way. One of the reasons she decided to out Amergin was because she felt he was using the Chucky character's storyline to hurt me. I was really touched that she was so protective of me. I think she actually liked Amergin but she was very upset that she felt he was playing cruel games with people.
- For some reason sai ram, Mon Apr 2 13:08For some reason...little ol' me use to get under Diana skin..maybe my wife is right....I can be an irritant...but I always tell her a pearl rubbed against the skin enough can be also.....but I miss... more
- Me too Mirage, Mon Apr 2 13:16
- Now is comes back clarym29, Mon Apr 2 14:21a little. Mirage you were here 10 years ago, too. Amergin--yes I do think of him every now and again. And Diana--how could I forget her name???--the rock solid for sure Christian. And she was about... more
- Amergin had his fault, but also many strong points Frashavan, Mon Apr 2 19:50He went off with MSF on a mission and, after that, seemed to post less and less frequently. Diana was very insightful and, I thought, a lot of fun. I miss her, too.
- She was interesting Mirage, Mon Apr 2 18:06She defied my expectations quite often. I'd expected her to try and debunk evolution by citing Christian sites, and instead she cited respectable secular and anthropology sites. Don't know if you... more
- Once she exposed her buttons sai ram, Mon Apr 2 22:44the naughty in me always wanted to push them.....many too often.....she was fun.......sai ram
- I try really hard not to push those Mirage, Tue Apr 3 11:28I am pretty good at figuring people's buttons out and I'm kind of fiesty, but there have been times in my life when people pushed my most sensitive buttons and I still have scars, many years after. I ... more
- Buttons clarym29, Tue Apr 3 09:16As I remember it, she pushed my buttons all the time--but I tried very, very hard not to let her know that. But it would be fun to experience her energy once again--I don't think my buttons can be... more