MirageShe was interestingMon Apr 2, 2012 18:0622.214.171.124She defied my expectations quite often. I'd expected her to try and debunk evolution by citing Christian sites, and instead she cited respectable secular and anthropology sites. Don't know if you ever saw her self help site. She would surprise me sometimes by suddenly defending someone she'd earlier fought with, including Amergin sometimes.
- Now is comes back clarym29, Mon Apr 2 14:21a little. Mirage you were here 10 years ago, too. Amergin--yes I do think of him every now and again. And Diana--how could I forget her name???--the rock solid for sure Christian. And she was about... more
- Amergin had his fault, but also many strong points Frashavan, Mon Apr 2 19:50He went off with MSF on a mission and, after that, seemed to post less and less frequently. Diana was very insightful and, I thought, a lot of fun. I miss her, too.
- She was interesting Mirage, Mon Apr 2 18:06
- Once she exposed her buttons sai ram, Mon Apr 2 22:44the naughty in me always wanted to push them.....many too often.....she was fun.......sai ram
- I try really hard not to push those Mirage, Tue Apr 3 11:28I am pretty good at figuring people's buttons out and I'm kind of fiesty, but there have been times in my life when people pushed my most sensitive buttons and I still have scars, many years after. I ... more
- Buttons clarym29, Tue Apr 3 09:16As I remember it, she pushed my buttons all the time--but I tried very, very hard not to let her know that. But it would be fun to experience her energy once again--I don't think my buttons can be... more