FrashavanI missed youMon Apr 2, 2012 19:48126.96.36.199Which sounds silly, I suppose. But I always like your posts and discussion. When you were gone I felt a void.
Quite a few people have gone, some have come and gone. I have left a couple of times -- once when I felt I had just had enough, and once for personal reasons.
My goodness, If you left in 2000, that was before I adopted either of my sons. We just celebrated the 10th anniversary of my eldest boys adoption; hard as it is for me to wrap my mind around it my 2.5 year old is now almost 13.
We have had my second son 7 years, too.
- Thanks clarym29, Mon Apr 2 09:15Yeah, I am well. I've been retired for about 9 mo. now and whatever anybody tells you about retirement, well............I'm here to tell you it is better! :))
- I missed you Frashavan, Mon Apr 2 19:48
- Time flies clarym29, Mon Apr 2 22:27Frashavan, I had no idea about your adoptions. Congratulations! Children growing up happen in a flash! My daughter is much much too old to be my daughter! I'm sure you know this--enjoy them as they... more
- Thanks Frashavan, Tue Apr 3 06:11Because my youngest has an autism spectrum disorder his maturation has been much slower paced. My eldest is, however, turning into a very dramatic adolescent... I wish they were still toddlers, but... more
- Time clarym29, Tue Apr 3 09:19I am sorry to hear that your has autism. That is a special challenge. It takes a special set of parents to deal with it. My thoughts go out to you and your wife.
- I'm retired as well sai ram, Mon Apr 2 12:08if my memory serves me...(but it usually doesn't) you were out in Maryland?...at least on the Eat Coast.....my retirement wheels might fall off the wagon when my wife retires in two months.......sai... more
- Nope clarym29, Mon Apr 2 12:46I reside on the Left Cosst--wonderful CA. There hasn't been a Clary in Maryland since the 1780's. Isn't retirement grand? I love it. And my wife is with me in retirement, which is a good thing. I... more
- but you got to admit sai ram, Mon Apr 2 13:22I was right about one thing...my memory doesn't serve me....why Maryland stuck in my mind is anyone's guess....I retired ATT....but that was 20 years ago. Since then I worked travelling putting in... more
- There was another regular who was from Maryland Frashavan, Mon Apr 2 20:55The name escapes me, though...