MirageRe: For meTue Apr 3, 2012 12:0063.194.75.2Sometimes political parties do try to disguise it, claiming they represent freedom when they actually represent a new crop of political prisoners and a military coup or something. Oil and diamonds seem to be fine reasons to kill people, too. I see what you mean about the hypocrisy but I am not sure it matters to the dying during a genocidal attack, for example, whether the people who killed them were hypocrites or or honest.
- For me clarym29, Tue Apr 3 11:44religious organizations are the scariest. Why? Basically it is the total hypocrisy of it all. Political organizations have one thing in common. All want control and make no bones about it. All... more
- Re: For me Mirage, Tue Apr 3 12:00
- The average joe clarym29, Tue Apr 3 12:47doesn't have a choice generally, who will kill him and his--they die at the hand of zealots of every stripe. But religion can so easily be used (no greater use of fear than from the fear of God) to... more
- parties Mirage, Tue Apr 3 13:04I can't tell them apart anymore. In some areas Obama is more rightwing than McCain. I consider myself a moderate but I'm not a vanilla pudding I-couldn't-care-less type moderate. I feel strongly... more
- Yep clarym29, Tue Apr 3 13:45You sound like me. I am not fond of either party right now.
- Not me sai ram, Wed Apr 4 01:07I think both parties suck equally well....my only pleasure in casting my ballot is the chance of voting one thats currently in power....out......sai ram
- I know what you mean. Mirage, Wed Apr 4 01:26There are a lot of people now who register for the party which has the candidate they most wish to block in the primaries. I did that the first time I ever voted.