clarym29The average joeTue Apr 3, 2012 12:47188.8.131.52doesn't have a choice generally, who will kill him and his--they die at the hand of zealots of every stripe. But religion can so easily be used (no greater use of fear than from the fear of God) to get one to kill for god. Bush/Cheney used fear exceedingly well. And now the Rep. party is continuing to use it. There are no good political parties, btw. Some are better than others, but that often is based on one's point of view.
- Re: For me Mirage, Tue Apr 3 12:00Sometimes political parties do try to disguise it, claiming they represent freedom when they actually represent a new crop of political prisoners and a military coup or something. Oil and diamonds... more
- The average joe clarym29, Tue Apr 3 12:47
- parties Mirage, Tue Apr 3 13:04I can't tell them apart anymore. In some areas Obama is more rightwing than McCain. I consider myself a moderate but I'm not a vanilla pudding I-couldn't-care-less type moderate. I feel strongly... more
- Yep clarym29, Tue Apr 3 13:45You sound like me. I am not fond of either party right now.
- Not me sai ram, Wed Apr 4 01:07I think both parties suck equally well....my only pleasure in casting my ballot is the chance of voting one thats currently in power....out......sai ram
- I know what you mean. Mirage, Wed Apr 4 01:26There are a lot of people now who register for the party which has the candidate they most wish to block in the primaries. I did that the first time I ever voted.