MirageChickenTue Apr 3, 2012 23:02126.96.36.199Here are the nutritional benefits of chicken. You can derive all of these elements from other sources, as long as you remember to go to the effort.
- Ah but sai ram, Tue Apr 3 22:11you can say what isn't a Truth....but can't say what is one?...if you can't, then saying what isn't doesn't have much merit.....here's one....the reason for death is birth..... "happenstance brought... more
- Chicken Mirage, Tue Apr 3 23:02
- here's PETA version sai ram, Tue Apr 3 23:45http://www.peta.org/living/vegetarian-living/Top-10-Reasons-Not-to-Eat-Chickens.aspx I remember as a young boy moving to a new farm house in Iowa...so of course I had to do the mandatory exploring.... more
- Re: here's PETA version Mirage, Wed Apr 4 00:09PETA doesn't bother to urge people who do eat chicken to eat organic free range chicken rather than factory birds. I never understood why they don't do that, because obviously not everyone is going... more
- Hydrogen sulfide is toxic ... Baruch, Sat Apr 7 22:12we had a chemistry grad student die from it, in the chem lab in college, while I was in school. It becomes sulfuric acid in your lungs. Shalom
- it seems groups sai ram, Wed Apr 4 00:20its seems groups on both the left and the right...are always taken over by the nuttier of the group's members......while some of PETA cause is good....the crazies of that group keeps me away.....sai... more
- Yeah same here Mirage, Wed Apr 4 00:29There was a time when I respected them for the most part, but they got weirder and weirder. I totally gave up on them around the time they became associated with a group that several countries... more
- There was an old Dr Who episode ... Baruch, Sat Apr 7 22:14where the Doctor has to defeat an eccentric English vegetarian, who conspires with large vegetable aliens, to conquer the Earth, by exterminating all animal life. Shalom
- Fat fingers clarym29, Tue Apr 3 22:33Sorry, chicken eating does not reduce my fat fingers. But you may give it a try. Actually, I do not believe there is a Truth--so everything is an un-Truth, I guess. There are facts that can be... more
- You are closer to the Truth than you realize ... Baruch, Sat Apr 7 22:04when you say there is no truth. In the highest reaches of Mahayana Buddhism, even the teachings of the Buddha are considered fictions. There is a phrase, skillful means, which means that the Buddha... more
- Sorry but sai ram, Tue Apr 3 22:42"--there is no purpose to life, but life"....but since you don't believe in Truth...this must be one of those un-Truths.....I'll have to thing about this one......sai ram
- L'Chaim .. so he must be Jewish ;-) (nm) Baruch, Sat Apr 7 22:06
- Yahuh clarym29, Wed Apr 4 00:48Since nothing is Truth, then your are right, it is an un-Truth. :)) All things are relative.
- While I'm thinging sai ram, Tue Apr 3 22:43I'll be thinking as well.....sai ram