Mirageyeah they are selling naked blondesTue Apr 3, 2012 23:49188.8.131.52If they had naked men too then at least it would be equal immodesty, but I don't think their claim that just quitting meat will make you sexier is accurate. In fact, since they don't go to much effort to tell people how to be a proper and safe vegetarian, the guys who just quit eating might might develop neurological problems which cause erectile dysfunction. They just are not very responsible and they lie a lot. I am not happy about their association with a group that has firebombed labs that not only had many living animals in there, but also had night guards inside. Another scandal about them is the time they promised to find homes for people's puppies and kittens, and killed them right in the van they took them away in. They used a painful poison not approved for euthanizing animals, and then dumped the little carcasses of these healthy baby animals into a field where endangered birds forage. Way to go PETA. I take your love of animals so seriously now. Maybe they could donate some of those fancy company cars to support cooperatives that are trying to grow teff to combat world hunger? Teff has one of the best nutritional profiles of any grain and is temperature hardy, and requires little water.
I wish a more ethical group would arise. I would love to see more laws regarding treatment of farm animals and reduce pesticide abuse in crops. I would love to see more free information available for people interested in trying a safe and nutritionally complete vegetarian or vegan diet. I would love to see reduced meat consumption. But I would really like to see this kind of information without sexism, spin, and attacks on religion. Historically many religious figures and followers have been vegetarians. PETA seems to think all vegetarians are atheists. Er, why? Have they never looked at India? China? Japan? Do they not know that vegetable tempura was brought to Japan by Portuguese monks?
- Not only that but sai ram, Tue Apr 3 23:17a picture when they were born...all excited about life......I don't remember where I was but the PETA girls were taking a shower downtown as people were walking by....sai ram..
- yeah they are selling naked blondes Mirage, Tue Apr 3 23:49
- Can I order two????? (nm) clarym29, Wed Apr 4 00:54
- becareful of what you order sai ram, Wed Apr 4 08:59http://www.eonline.com/news/transgender_miss_universe_canada/305938 I think Roman Empire and decline when I read stories like this.....Hell In a Hand Basket should be this years Pageant theme
- Re: becareful of what you order Mirage, Wed Apr 4 10:29The rules didn't actually specify the candidates must be born female. It's not the first time something like this has happened. It has happened in a couple of Asian countries, and one of them won a... more
- Wishing clarym29, Wed Apr 4 09:43Yeah, you are correct--be careful what you wish for--for you just might get it. At my stage in life, if I got two blondes the most productive thing I could do is put them to work in the yard and... more
- I'm sure sai ram, Wed Apr 4 11:49Trump is allowing this because he sees money in people watching.....but although I don't usually watch it...my wife does every time. And you're right at this stage of the game my wife wouldn't even... more
- comen now clarym29, Wed Apr 4 12:01All this crap stated when you got to Marysville--I'm quite sure that is accurate.
- lol Mirage, Wed Apr 4 01:15I think the idea is that if you become a vegetarian they will flock to you, for free. I can't say that possibility excites me much, though I'm sure my husband would probably have liked the idea of me ... more
- See my reply to sai ram (nm) clarym29, Wed Apr 4 09:44