MirageWhat a friend of mine saidWed Apr 4, 2012 10:23188.8.131.52We were talking about First Cause and he said "Maybe in the beginning, God exploded." He was a Many Worlds guy.
- Questions, questions clarym29, Wed Apr 4 10:01Shoot, I have questions to spare. i can make them up in any topic. The only way that makes any sense to me in this Creator business is as a first cause. I would see the First Cause taking effect at... more
- What a friend of mine said Mirage, Wed Apr 4 10:23
- Inflationary theory clarym29, Wed Apr 4 11:59One universe giving birth to others is called the Inflationary Theory by astrophysicists. I think Kaku was the guy I first heard it from. I makes sense to me. Don't know why it is called a theory... more
- Being a bit more technical ... Baruch, Mon Apr 9 20:11Cosmic Inflation hypothesis (you are right, not a theory) ... can be applied to a single universe, and originally was back in the 1980s. Basically there is a law against exceeding the speed of light, ... more
- Economics clarym29, Mon Apr 9 20:33is indeed a dismal science. Cosmology may be more dismal, but it does not effect as many people. And some of those economic effects are indeed, dismal.