MirageRe: becareful of what you orderWed Apr 4, 2012 10:29188.8.131.52The rules didn't actually specify the candidates must be born female. It's not the first time something like this has happened. It has happened in a couple of Asian countries, and one of them won a competition because in that country if you have had a sex change they treat you like whatever sex you changed to.
You don't think she handled the situation of disqualification with a lot more class than most of the other contestant types who have been disqualified for various things over the years? I thought she was pretty polite about it compared to the ones that turned out to have legal histories or relationships with judges, etc.
- becareful of what you order sai ram, Wed Apr 4 08:59http://www.eonline.com/news/transgender_miss_universe_canada/305938 I think Roman Empire and decline when I read stories like this.....Hell In a Hand Basket should be this years Pageant theme
- Re: becareful of what you order Mirage, Wed Apr 4 10:29
- Wishing clarym29, Wed Apr 4 09:43Yeah, you are correct--be careful what you wish for--for you just might get it. At my stage in life, if I got two blondes the most productive thing I could do is put them to work in the yard and... more
- I'm sure sai ram, Wed Apr 4 11:49Trump is allowing this because he sees money in people watching.....but although I don't usually watch it...my wife does every time. And you're right at this stage of the game my wife wouldn't even... more
- comen now clarym29, Wed Apr 4 12:01All this crap stated when you got to Marysville--I'm quite sure that is accurate.