achristian1985a little knowledgeWed Apr 4, 2012 16:17188.8.131.52sai ram: anyone can lead from the ignorantly obvious and childishly mock something that they do not understand. Rosseaux said the Bible was "too profound to be a mere work of man". But I guess Sai Ram is more educated and wise than Rosseau? An elementary school child knows that the sun (ignited by nuclear reaction) shone before life could appear on earth. So I guess the writer of Genesis was dumb. Funny, biblical writers knew the earth revolved around the sun: it took Copernicus to finally free Western civilization from that ignorance. So, Sai Ram: maybe there is something deeper being narrated here in Genesis, that you haven't taken the time to investigate. Yet, you take the time to mock it, which requires neither intelligence, nor curiousity, nor education, etc.
- Starting to laugh again sai ram, Wed Apr 4 12:041In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. ... more
- a little knowledge achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 16:17
- more nonsense sai ram, Thu Apr 5 00:09"Rosseaux said the Bible was "too profound to be a mere work of man". ....well, there are alot of profound books written by men....and whether you want to admit it or not...the different books of the ... more
- Re: more nonsense achristian1985, Thu Apr 5 12:09The works of man are capable of being completely understood by the human brain. You can even reduce them using symbolic logic and make a computer understand them. 1,00 feet up, etc. ... Confusing... more
- Again sai ram, Fri Apr 6 21:32you missed my point.....2,000 ago..they didn't understand what was in the Heaven....they had no idea it was 40 below just a few thousand feet up.......so jesus, mohammed ascended into heaven and... more
- Re: Again achristian1985, Sat Apr 7 15:47So they were ignorant then.That is why that basic math (Aristotlean) was lost to most of the civilized world, and had to be recovered to western civiliztion from Chiona through the Arabic world? If... more
- So you surrender...you French? sai ram, Sat Apr 7 23:28I agree...it is the spiritual dark ages.....see its the Kali Yuga...its been this way for 5,000 years. You appear to think you have the light and no need to search anymore..(but thats a form of... more
- Sorry, left off info achristian1985, Wed Apr 4 16:19I suggest you read "Earth's Earliest Ages", by G. H. Pember.