achristian1985Not wind,fire or earthquakeFri Apr 6, 2012 11:53220.127.116.11but a still, small voice.
"Hath not the potter power over the clay? Shall the thing formed say to Him who formed it: "Why have you made me thus"."God has put eternity in the hearts of men". clarym, you have all that you need to come to a full knowledge of the truth. I am sorry that it doesn't fall out of the sky or that we're not born with it. But then we wouldn't appreciate it.
- Answer recieved clarym29, Fri Apr 6 09:21Sorry I gave you the wrong impression. ----No you have never given me the wrong impression. You are simply another closed-minded zealot. You cannot improve on God, that is one of His attributes-... more
- Not wind,fire or earthquake achristian1985, Fri Apr 6 11:53
- Familiar with the still small voice clarym29, Fri Apr 6 19:06but a still, small voice. ---This, of course, can be very powerful. And when that voice speaks I've learned I should listen. "Hath not the potter power over the clay? Shall the thing formed say to... more
- Re: Familiar with the still small voice achristian1985, Sat Apr 7 15:51Not my analogy, but the inspired one of the apostle Paul. Whose word will you respect if it doesn't agree with your concepts. 'what is right in their own eyes...is foolishness to God'.
- Respect??? clarym29, Sun Apr 8 10:18Paul? Not likely. How much respect should I give, and how inspired is, a guy who takes drugs while riding a horse, who stares into the sun (Son????) until he goes blind? In my book, not much. He's... more
- Re: Respect??? achristian1985, Sun Apr 8 16:56Your scathing abrasive character assassinations, spoken in total misinformed, ignorant generalities amaze me. I had hoped that you were a thoughtful, objective person. Fact: I concluded purely... more
- GH Pember clarym29, Sun Apr 8 18:40Scientific and objective--okay two quotes from the Earth's Earliest Ages; pg 109. "Reason is fallible and often dangerous; but the power of the spirit is an instinctive and unerring perception of... more
- Re: GH Pember achristian1985, Mon Apr 9 11:25Anybody, and usually everybody at some point, can TALK about God. Anybody, and usually everybody at some point, can give their enlightened opinion about what God’s shortcomings are (like the blind... more
- very astute achristian1985, Mon Apr 9 11:21I congratulate you on your accurate observation. I suggested Pember for his insight on the invisible spiritual aspects which are not directly spelled out in the Bible. Unfortunatel, Pember dabbled at ... more
- Re: very astute achristian1985, Mon Apr 9 11:23I am perturbed, flabbergasted, and disturbed by the continuing efforts of misguided (to the point even of committing perjury in ‘Dover, et. al.’) and scripturally incorrect religious people to foist... more
- Please correct me clarym29, Sun Apr 8 17:38then. You said: Fact: I concluded purely through logical, objective, scientific reasoning that: 1. The Bible was the word of God, 2. Christ was who He said He was, 3. There was a secondary, opposing... more
- "the Word is near you, even in your mouth" achristian1985, Mon Apr 9 11:55"The same Lord is rich to all who call upon His name" <not silently thinking about Him, however fervently> "No one can say: "Jesus is Lord" except in the sSpirit". You are sooooo close. "Who has... more
- my book, relating my search achristian1985, Mon Apr 9 11:34www.amessageforthehumanrace.org 1. I recently decided (after waiting 30 years) that it was okay to disseminate <too prematurely might interfere with free-will process> 2. The most easy and... more