BaruchSai is a rather strange person ...Sun Apr 8, 2012 10:23126.96.36.199an American Hindu by choice, and also rather Republican. If he was Democrat he would be Buddhist of course ;-)
The media and the DINO/RINO coalition, want every election to be razor thin, like Bush-Gore in 2000. Sells more soap, and the vote fixers have to stuff fewer ballot boxes with hanging chads.
- Agree--to a point clarym29, Sun Apr 8 10:03But the Rep. are limiting voting only in classes that vote mainly Demo. While I am not a huge fan of either party, what this means is that the Rep party will have a much easier time winning and that... more
- i think I've solved the problem sai ram, Sun Apr 8 11:32As I have said I don't have much faith in the voting public....hows thi? You vote...if your candidate wins and if this elected official is covicted of any crime while holding office. The voter can't... more
- I can do it even faster ... Baruch, Sun Apr 8 13:56Convict every officeholder of corruption (common individual attack in Republican Rome or Athens). I won't bother to define what corruption is, but I won't be partisan (my officeholder is not corrupt... more
- Or..... clarym29, Sun Apr 8 11:58maybe we should go in the opposite direction. Maybe a full democracy should be tried--like the New England townhall meetings. That, too, would slow down the who government process and make one person ... more
- Correct ... Baruch, Sun Apr 8 14:10you simply have to reestablish the "polis" ... which was similar to our counties ... only on the basis of population, not on gerrymandering. Ancient Megara for example, near Athens. City population... more
- Sai is a rather strange person ... Baruch, Sun Apr 8 10:23
- I see--he wears only one Jack boot???? (nm) clarym29, Sun Apr 8 10:40
- On the positive side sai ram, Sun Apr 8 12:33its spit polished......with a wing-tip top.....sai ram..
- very conservitive--wing-tips never go out of style. (nm) clarym29, Sun Apr 8 22:44
- My dad sai ram, Mon Apr 9 09:36My dad always bought my two other brothers and me wing tips growing up....and they ALWAYS had to be shined.....as he always said...."make sure you shine the back's of them real good...for thats the... more
- Good advice clarym29, Mon Apr 9 09:43My dad was partial to wing tips, too.