blilithKaliSun Apr 8, 2012 20:2922.214.171.124Dearest Baruch,
Fear is not to frighten you but make you aware, that is the way I look at it. I have a bronze statue of the Goddess Kali in my home also Ganesh, have been to India many times and was taught much. I agree with you and will look at the links.
Are paths are different but our thoughts appear to be the same, I am not Jewish, I am a Witch, but do not all religions when you study them teach tolerance, love, support and give you a path to follow ?
- JESUS SAVES! THEWAY2HEAVEN, Thu Mar 8 18:10Do you have the peace of sins forgiven, and a hope beyond the grave? We need to be prepared to meet God before it is too late. Are you ready? If you died today, do you know if you would make it to... more
- THEWAY2HEAVEN blilith, Sun Apr 8 11:23And the Bible also states "thou shall not suffer a Witch to live" Exodos 22:18, very tolerant. Really understanding of other peoples religions. Kill them. Paganism was around way before your belief,... more
- But Moses invests! (nm) Frashavan, Sat Mar 10 15:43
- You've been well indoctrinated! (nm) Kasey, Sat Mar 10 07:03
- The secret of theodicy ... Baruch, Sat Mar 10 10:06is best explained by the Goddess Kali. She is of course the aweful form of the awesome Lakshmi ... the goddess hath both right and left hands. Do you know why Kali is horrible? Not to scare you, but... more
- Kali blilith, Sun Apr 8 20:29
- Maybe this can calm you down ... Baruch, Sat Mar 10 09:33http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzzivYjvRA Shalom
- So Kasey, what will the future be? Baruch, Sat Mar 10 09:32You are a deer crossing the highway at night ... fixated by two oncoming bright lights. Is it a semi that will run over you, or is it two motorcycles that will pass on either side of you? You can... more
- Your reactionary statements simply prove.. Kasey, Sun Mar 11 09:25my above comment! Regards, Kasey
- The meaning of Enlightenment ... Baruch, Sun Mar 11 22:12in Buddhism it means: development of wisdom, perfection of character, calming of vexation. It has nothing to do with Newtonian Mechanics. It might have something to do with the Pieta by Michelangelo. ... more
- Pot calling the kettle black ... Baruch, Sun Mar 11 09:33you are the most reactionary person here. If one goes far enough Left, one encounters the Far Right. Shalom
- Do I strike you as a closet fascist?? (nm) Frashavan, Mon Mar 12 16:58
- Nor in the least! Baruch, Mon Mar 12 18:43but some of our members are ... it is hard not to smell fishy, if you live in the belly of the whale. Just ask Pinocchio and his father. Shalom
- Three rights make a left. (nm) MN_Morgan, Sun Mar 11 12:18
- ;-)) (nm) Baruch, Sun Mar 11 14:51
- All roads sai ram, Fri Mar 9 08:11All roads lead to Heaven but for most we have to cross the Himalayas to get there......sai ram.
- Related to Mark 42? Baruch, Thu Mar 8 22:06Drive by posting doesn't help much. Quoting scripture doesn't help much. Telling us about your own experience and practice, that would be interesting. You know, your personal relationship with Jesus. ... more
- Hear Hear wolf, Thu Mar 8 23:28These Christian hit and run artist give Christianity a bad name. My Christian brothers and sister who carry the Message this way are usually shallow and suffer from grave inferiority complexes. They... more
- We can only pray that those shallow and timid ... Baruch, Fri Mar 9 06:40in their faith, will grow in depth and courage ... and then can share with us something interesting. Though often repeated, I never tire of hearing those public confessions (Buddhist monks do theirs... more
- Awesome Mirage, Thu Mar 8 23:46"If I truly believe my walk will do the talking" Thank you.
- But even Augustine of Hippo says ... "Not yet Lord" ;-) (nm) Baruch, Fri Mar 9 06:42
- Isaiah 55:11 THEWAY2HEAVEN, Fri Mar 9 01:43Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.... more
- Another quote blilith, Sun Apr 8 20:07Think for yourself, the Bible was not writen by Jesus but by normal men and has been changed over the centuries, most of it was writen years after Christ. It has been revised countless times and... more
- Hello Mark Mirage, Fri Mar 9 03:02I assume you are Mark Howard. I went to your site. I don't usually click links from people I don't know but I did visit your site because I wanted to see if you said anything there about your own... more
- True, the Internet culture can be too worldly and dismissive Baruch, Fri Mar 9 06:46It is also true in many cases, that many that are introduced to Christianity this way, are in fact already familiar with such quotes, we aren't illiterate peasants anymore. What will make a change in ... more