BaruchThat is hard to tell ...Wed Apr 11, 2012 05:5518.104.22.168specifically the Muslim Jesus isn't the Jewish Jesus or the Christian Jesus. I really doubt that there is a groundswell in the Muslim collective unconscious concerning a Christian Jesus. In some Muslim soteriology, Jesus comes back first, either as the harbinger of the Mahdi, or as the Mahdi, and the first thing he does is kill all the Christians and then kill all the Jews ... or in opposite order. I can see that Muslim Jesus boiling out of the Muslim sub-conscious.
- muslims visons of jesus Tony Jiang, Tue Apr 10 23:54i have found this really weird website that claims that more and more muslims have visons of jesus and how he is the only way to heaven, do you think there is something strange about this... more
- Muslims and Jesus Fred Cline, Fri Apr 13 13:22The evidence presented (that large groups of Muslims are having visions of Jesus) is anecdotal rather than statistical, and no statistics are presented from a verifiable source, so I would agree with ... more
- Muslims in particular are sensitive to being lied to (nm) Baruch, Fri Apr 13 17:58
- That is hard to tell ... Baruch, Wed Apr 11 05:55
- Just an extension of taqyyia! (nm) Kasey, Wed Apr 11 00:22
- You don't get it, the web site is Christian propaganda ;-) (nm) Baruch, Wed Apr 11 05:57
- How do you know? Tony Jiang, Sun Apr 15 01:08why is it only Christian missionaries that always report these miracles and how other religions are tricked by demons
- Muslim missionaries would report something different ... Baruch, Sun Apr 15 17:10I don't expect vegetables to go on sale at the car dealership, I expect to find cars there. Other missionary religions (see Buddhism and Islam) report different miracles. With the Muslims whenever a... more
- ok then Tony Jiang, Sun Apr 15 17:43but there are wayyyy too many websites about muslims having visons of jesus but alot of them a connected to the 700 club.. and of course pat roberson is very reliable(sacrasm)
- There are plenty of websites covering ... Baruch, Sun Apr 15 17:55the several visitations of the Virgin Mary over the last 200 years to Roman Catholics ... but I don't think that any Protestants would accept them. Personally I would be surprised if the Virgin Mary... more
- But Tony Jiang, Sun Apr 15 23:15This just kinda worries ne because what if the Fundies are right? And are there any reports if Mary visions and the like to non Catholics?
- Things appear as we want them to be ... Baruch, Sun Apr 15 23:43truth is subjective, not objective. I would love it if the Protestants had some Marian visions, would serve them right. Probably they will be having visions of Billy Graham ;-) The Fundies are right, ... more