BaruchThings appear as we want them to be ...Sun Apr 15, 2012 23:4322.214.171.124truth is subjective, not objective. I would love it if the Protestants had some Marian visions, would serve them right. Probably they will be having visions of Billy Graham ;-)
The Fundies are right, for themselves. If you aren't a Fundie, it won't be right for you. The problem with being a puritan though, is that it can be a curse not a blessing to get what you ask for. No humility in that, just hubris. Nemesis is one bitch Greek goddess.
- But Tony Jiang, Sun Apr 15 23:15This just kinda worries ne because what if the Fundies are right? And are there any reports if Mary visions and the like to non Catholics?
- Things appear as we want them to be ... Baruch, Sun Apr 15 23:43
- you know whats better Tony Jiang, Mon Apr 16 00:40whats better one muslim mullah says that 6 million muslims convert to christanity but in another chart it says that chrisanity gains 2.5 million converts from all other religions ok something is... more
- Life isn't a football or soccer game (nm) Baruch, Mon Apr 16 06:37
- One last thing Tony Jiang, Tue Apr 17 02:10I have heard stories of lots of Jews converting to Chrisantiy from the fundamentalists any verification on what they say?