BaruchGood point ...Sat Apr 21, 2012 01:5222.214.171.124another man's dogma is another man's apostasy. Christianity has been in apostasy since 325 CE, when it was taken over by the Greco-Roman Mafia. But for them, that is when their Nicene Creed was established. There are wars and famines and disease and earthquakes all the time ... and if one has your name on it, then it is lights out, it is apocalypse for you.
- but Tony Jiang, Fri Apr 20 19:32what about all this stuff they talk about how there is great apostasy in the church they claim, or crime and war on the rise, famine,disease and earthquakes on the rise..... Arent they just... more
- And it's all nonsenseical anyway! (nm) Kasey, Sat Apr 21 02:01
- Good point ... Baruch, Sat Apr 21 01:52
- Love this stuff..... clarym29, Sat Apr 21 20:05A rather short list of the The End of Times--again and again....... 1901 CE - The new century got off to a flying start by giving a great, big thumbs down to Reverend Baxter's millennium. 1908 CE -... more
- Speaking of Halley's Comet sai ram, Sat Apr 21 22:26back in the 80's about one year before Halley's Comet was to return, I was awaken about 2 AM with a poem in my head. I had never wrote a poem in my life...nor since..but this one came in a dream. It... more
- You were probably channeling Mark Twain ... Baruch, Sat Apr 21 23:33who died during the visit of 1910. Shalom
- Quite the poem clarym29, Sat Apr 21 23:30full of such good cheer. :)) Do you always have such optimistic dreams???
- Don't mix up sai ram, Sat Apr 21 23:49realism and optimism....just think from Halley's view from passing earth in 1910 until 1986...all the changes that had occured.....WW 1 and 2....smog.....cities growth...man even traveled off the... more
- What's the difference? clarym29, Sun Apr 22 09:46What is real to me may not be to you. So, who knows what realism really is???? Don't we all make over the world just about every day, in the image we want? Your sentiment kind of reminds me of those... more
- Reality is like porn ... Baruch, Sun Apr 22 15:59you can't define it, but you know it when you see it ;-) In the West we have tried to achieve consensus on what is real, thru science. But it turns out science can't even tell me what I should have... more
- Ah but sai ram, Sun Apr 22 12:29"Your sentiment kind of reminds me of those who say that the end is near because of the natural disasters, man-made disasters, weather, pestilence, famine, wars and chaos.".......ah, but just like a... more
- I like your PS better than your BS ;-) Baruch, Sun Apr 22 16:03If life is an adventure, then choose to be an adventurer ... get out there on the veldt, graze, wait and see what happens. At least the lion will make you jog a little. Shalom
- The lion is clarym29, Sun Apr 22 14:38always out there--and one day will get you. But that is true for all people of all times--it's one of God's Laws--so why worry about it.
- Humanity is a weed, not a blight ... Baruch, Sun Apr 22 07:22we are more advanced than fungus, but not as advanced as the animal kingdom. Shalom