sai rammy father-in-lawMon Apr 23, 2012 17:0098.22.137.252My father-in-law died last november at age 100...he was an example of moderation....with the exception of the vices, he didn't do them in moderation cause as far as I knew he didn't have any....He didn't give anger a moderate time of day. In the 40 years I knew him, I saw him get mad a couple of times. And in those few instances it was from my mother-in-law nagging at him. And I was surprised he took him as long as it did to get mad. I also never heard him put down another.....will your moderate check...moderately bounce?.....sai ram.
- Sure, no problem clarym29, Mon Apr 23 12:32I've already sent you a moderate check --the check is moderately in the moderate mail. Sure, I experience a moderate amount of pain daily. I have taken to going to the gym for about an hour (time for ... more
- my father-in-law sai ram, Mon Apr 23 17:00
- Well the punishment for living forever is ... Baruch, Mon Apr 23 21:02you outlive everyone you ever knew or cared about, you outlive your home country, you outlive humanity, you get to witness the end of the universe. I certainly don't want to live to be 100, let alone ... more
- moderate rubber clarym29, Mon Apr 23 17:32sure the check is made of moderate rubber. I'm not saying that I have figured out life for the world. I am struggling with myself only. I do not wish to tell anyone else what to moderate or not... more
- I try and moderately work around the house sai ram, Mon Apr 23 19:07but the wife says she doesn't believe in moderation along those lines....could you explain to her how moderation is a good thing....I wonder if one put on their resume that they work moderately...if... more
- Go ahead clarym29, Mon Apr 23 19:41apply for work--I'll send you a glowing letter or recommendation--you are a true buzz-saw! Me--I'm too lazy in my retirement--moderately speaking, of course. As for you wife--one husband's moderation ... more
- No...no... no sai ram, Mon Apr 23 21:29"I honed the talent of always working while the boss was watching"..........where in the hell do you go to honing school at?....I've told my wife as long as she was watching, I wouldn't do... more
- Well clarym29, Mon Apr 23 23:10Well, until Hugh Heffner came along, one could not learn it much less teach it. I still don't like to talk about it.
- Spoken like a peasant ... Baruch, Mon Apr 23 21:00why is the wife always up at the big house, while you are out picking cotton? All women think men don't work hard ... mostly because they have excessive feelings of hard their lives are ... or just... more