clarym29Go aheadMon Apr 23, 2012 19:41184.108.40.206apply for work--I'll send you a glowing letter or recommendation--you are a true buzz-saw! Me--I'm too lazy in my retirement--moderately speaking, of course. As for you wife--one husband's moderation is another wife's loafing. Besides, I honed the talent of always working while the boss was watching--i moderated it the rest of the time. Try it.
- I try and moderately work around the house sai ram, Mon Apr 23 19:07but the wife says she doesn't believe in moderation along those lines....could you explain to her how moderation is a good thing....I wonder if one put on their resume that they work moderately...if... more
- Go ahead clarym29, Mon Apr 23 19:41
- No...no... no sai ram, Mon Apr 23 21:29"I honed the talent of always working while the boss was watching"..........where in the hell do you go to honing school at?....I've told my wife as long as she was watching, I wouldn't do... more
- Well clarym29, Mon Apr 23 23:10Well, until Hugh Heffner came along, one could not learn it much less teach it. I still don't like to talk about it.
- Spoken like a peasant ... Baruch, Mon Apr 23 21:00why is the wife always up at the big house, while you are out picking cotton? All women think men don't work hard ... mostly because they have excessive feelings of hard their lives are ... or just... more