ipirate2The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yMon Apr 23, 2012 20:0422.214.171.124The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.
The Illuminati is a natural consequence and phenomenon of our monetary system. It cannot help but exist, whether we want it to or not. That is why it is unstoppable.
Who controls the Illuminati?
Collectively, we do. Directly and through our governments. They are in plain sight at the top of our socio economic demographic pyramid.
The Illuminati is a known group of people or corporations whom we allow to operate. It has been manipulating and controlling society for many years with Government and societal approval and collusion. Let me be clear. The Illuminati exist because we all allow them to. We allow ourselves to be led and manipulated to their ends. All of us including you support them every time you take a job or buy a product. We contribute to their coffers and agenda daily while at the same time, they cannot help but contribute to our welfare. This is of course a minimal contribution on their part. This being the only drawback to the present system.
Should the Illuminati be stopped?
No. If they ever did disappear, we would invent a new Illuminati.
Why not stop them?
Because society would go to chaos and our socio economic demographic pyramid would collapse. This collapse would only be for a short time. It would soon resume its natural and uncontrolled shape.
Should the Illuminati be given more power?
Yes. They could stabilize our common and bring a higher long term profit and wealth for all.
Will we give them more power?
No. People fear what is already there and fear their own power to rule and control the economy. We are cowards and fear that we lack the wisdom and thus allow chaos to run our economy.
If you are wise, you will know that you can know who the Illuminati are and you will also know that you are helping them exist.
Are you aware of this?
Their secret identities are in plain sight to the wise. If you do not know them yet or how you are helping them exist, letís chat.
- People fundamentally misunderstand the nature of conspiracy Frashavan, Tue Apr 24 07:31Or rather, it's not -- a la The Simpsons' -- a meeting held round a conference table in the house of the richest man in town (or even a hotel). It can be, frequently it is, an unspoken agreement... more
- Good observations ... Baruch, Tue Apr 24 13:06Napoleon said conspiracy is less likely than stupidity. There are a few conspiracies of the usual type, but they are mostly unsuccessful and we never guess they ever happened as a result ... the... more
- Re: People fundamentally misunderstand the nature of conspiracy ipirate2, Tue Apr 24 10:34I agree. You seem to grasp this issue about the same way I do. I see benefits in stabilizing our economic pyramid and system. Do you see the benefits we could all gain by giving them more power over... more
- Stability only works for the top 1% ... Baruch, Tue Apr 24 13:09and not for the bottom 99%. Reality is actually not a pyramid, but an inverted pyramid, with the point at the bottom ... this is maximum instability, and can't be changed. What is amazing is that it... more
- Re: Stability only works for the top 1% ... ipirate2, Wed Apr 25 08:57I do not agree on your inverted pyramid notion. All economic pyramids that I have seen are heavy at the bottom and light at the top. So to speak. I challenge your research ability to find one that is ... more
- The original vision sold to us ... Baruch, Wed Apr 25 12:43is that as productivity increased, we would work shorter work weeks. This doesn't work well on a slave galley stoking to the beat of the fat guy on the drum. We can produce less, in fact we have to,... more
- Re: The original vision sold to us ... ipirate2, Wed Apr 25 15:39"Top is bottom if you escape stereotypes." I cannot escape stereotypes when they are what is under discussion. Illuminati is a stereotype and at the top of the pyramid. Regards DL
- Don't accept their evil stereotype ... Baruch, Thu Apr 26 06:53Viva la France! Shalom
- Yes and no ... Baruch, Mon Apr 23 20:551. Current bunch in power outside the Soviet Block since 1945 - yes 2. This includes China and Russia now - yes 3. Part of primate behavior, therefore impossible to get rid of - yes 4. Reality is not ... more
- Re: Yes and no ... ipirate2, Tue Apr 24 10:29If impossible to get rid of, then no better outcome is possible. Right? If you think so, I disagree. I see control of our economic pyramid as the most profitable for the whole. Regards DL
- Who gets to control, the billionaires? Baruch, Tue Apr 24 13:16Democracy is an illusion, as Plato and Aristotle were direct witnesses ... so don't expect the People to control anything, including the pyramid. The whole US political experiment was a psyops by the ... more
- Re: Who gets to control, the billionaires? ipirate2, Tue Apr 24 15:47"Who gets to control, the billionaires?" We can if we choose to. "Democracy is an illusion," I agree for the present day. For the future, who can say, but it will not look the way Plato saw it. He... more
- Correct ... Baruch, Tue Apr 24 18:54Plato tried to implement his Republic in Syracuse, in Sicily, with Dionysius, tyrant of Syracuse. He was lucky to escape with his life. Ivory tower credulity can do that. Shalom