BaruchStability only works for the top 1% ...Tue Apr 24, 2012 13:09126.96.36.199and not for the bottom 99%. Reality is actually not a pyramid, but an inverted pyramid, with the point at the bottom ... this is maximum instability, and can't be changed. What is amazing is that it is as stable as it is. The fall of the Roman Empire isn't hard to understand, what is hard to understand is how it managed to survive as long as it did.
Do you have the notion, at as we manifestly march to our teleological destiny, that stability will increase? That the peasants will become more satisfied, the kings will become more satisfied and so on down the line? Human beings are never satisfied, that is the first law of economics. Otherwise consumerism would be impossible.
- Re: People fundamentally misunderstand the nature of conspiracy ipirate2, Tue Apr 24 10:34I agree. You seem to grasp this issue about the same way I do. I see benefits in stabilizing our economic pyramid and system. Do you see the benefits we could all gain by giving them more power over... more
- Stability only works for the top 1% ... Baruch, Tue Apr 24 13:09
- Re: Stability only works for the top 1% ... ipirate2, Wed Apr 25 08:57I do not agree on your inverted pyramid notion. All economic pyramids that I have seen are heavy at the bottom and light at the top. So to speak. I challenge your research ability to find one that is ... more
- The original vision sold to us ... Baruch, Wed Apr 25 12:43is that as productivity increased, we would work shorter work weeks. This doesn't work well on a slave galley stoking to the beat of the fat guy on the drum. We can produce less, in fact we have to,... more
- Re: The original vision sold to us ... ipirate2, Wed Apr 25 15:39"Top is bottom if you escape stereotypes." I cannot escape stereotypes when they are what is under discussion. Illuminati is a stereotype and at the top of the pyramid. Regards DL
- Don't accept their evil stereotype ... Baruch, Thu Apr 26 06:53Viva la France! Shalom