ipirate2Re: Stability only works for the top 1% ...Wed Apr 25, 2012 08:57220.127.116.11I do not agree on your inverted pyramid notion.
All economic pyramids that I have seen are heavy at the bottom and light at the top. So to speak.
I challenge your research ability to find one that is as you describe.
"Human beings are never satisfied, that is the first law of economics. Otherwise consumerism would be impossible."
I see consumerism as a good thing because if we did not have jobs and job creation, we would have nothing to do and countries would have to do as in the past and have wars just to get rid of the growing populations of young unemployed people.
- Stability only works for the top 1% ... Baruch, Tue Apr 24 13:09and not for the bottom 99%. Reality is actually not a pyramid, but an inverted pyramid, with the point at the bottom ... this is maximum instability, and can't be changed. What is amazing is that it... more
- Re: Stability only works for the top 1% ... ipirate2, Wed Apr 25 08:57
- The original vision sold to us ... Baruch, Wed Apr 25 12:43is that as productivity increased, we would work shorter work weeks. This doesn't work well on a slave galley stoking to the beat of the fat guy on the drum. We can produce less, in fact we have to,... more
- Re: The original vision sold to us ... ipirate2, Wed Apr 25 15:39"Top is bottom if you escape stereotypes." I cannot escape stereotypes when they are what is under discussion. Illuminati is a stereotype and at the top of the pyramid. Regards DL
- Don't accept their evil stereotype ... Baruch, Thu Apr 26 06:53Viva la France! Shalom