BaruchMayan apocalypse averted?Sat Apr 28, 2012 02:1722.214.171.124http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-17878130
They are sending Moctezuma's headress back to Mexico for a visit. Aztec not Maya, but now maybe we don't have to sacrifice dozens of people everyday to the Aztec gods, to make sure the sun comes up and the rain falls.
- exocrisms Tony Jiang, Fri Apr 27 17:03so i hear some christians think that the old gods of canaan are actually demons in disguse, and i even read on the internets that supposedly a demon called dagon was exocrised... so do you think they ... more
- They were right only if they used a ouiji board. (nm) clarym29, Fri Apr 27 18:09
- Mayan apocalypse averted? Baruch, Sat Apr 28 02:17
- And the Aztecs and Maya knew it worked... Frashavan, Sun Apr 29 13:04...because, every day the Sun came up and the rains fell.
- And printing of paper money worked every day ... Baruch, Sun Apr 29 21:33and the world economy didn't come to an end. Any difference between the priests of Tezcatlipoca and the Bernank? Shalom
- Both will ripe living, beating hearts from their victims. Frashavan, Mon Apr 30 20:28Finance, like politics, medicine and religion, all depend on a good degree of mystification (not to say subterfuge) in order to work. The mistake some make is to accept one sort of mystification, and ... more
- Paper money is a virus carrier ... Baruch, Tue May 1 05:31but the worst effect is it propagates greed, in a way greater than gold, because gold can't be printed at will. Well they could have just eliminated all your cash ... and made them entries in some... more
- i wondered why I haven't had the flu in years (nm) sai ram, Tue May 1 16:54
- The Ouija board ... Baruch, Fri Apr 27 18:30only reveals the Id of the person or persons with their hands on it. It doesn't reveal aliens on Jupiter. If Christians used a Ouija board, you can be sure they would find all sorts of nasty things... more
- I do believe that some exorcisms are real ... Baruch, Fri Apr 27 17:24though I have never witnessed one myself. In rabbinic Judaism, there used to be two spirits, possession by a good spirit called a "maggid" and possession by a bad spirit called a "dybbuk", both of... more