BaruchThis has been going on for several years now ...Wed May 9, 2012 22:49184.108.40.206not getting a full check back or even a photocopy of each check back. Really when corporations are persons, how much of a person do you think you rate as? Elephant to ant. Banks would prefer to have no ordinary customers at all, you small amounts aren't worth bothering with, your checks your deposits .. bleh! Be a big business with millions on deposit, and millions of dollar transacted per year that they can take a small fee off of each transaction ... and we are talking real money
Did you know that, starting in England, and passing on to Canada and eventually to the US, they plan on replacing everything with debit cards ... no checks, no currency, no coins? Simply too small to bother with. And they want to do away with debit cards also ... very soon too .... a debit card is just an app on your cell phone/tablet computer .. that automatically debits by RFID at the store. Smart phones will be the collapse of civilization soon. One bad piece of code, or one crooked employee, and your virtual spreadsheet account will go to zero, while leaving HellMart ... even if you didn't buy anything at all ... oops ... we may have made a mistake, but it is up to you to prove it, go hire some expensive lawyers, and if you fail in court, you get to pay your lawyers and the store's lawyers for filing a frivolous lawsuit, you deadbeat! Oh, and of course the Congressmen work for the banks and stores, not you, sucker!
- Well sai ram, Wed May 9 22:16well, i've been irritated all day.....I don't pay much attention to my bank statements...today I did. I had started a new bank account at a new bank. I had written a couple of checks and never write... more
- This has been going on for several years now ... Baruch, Wed May 9 22:49
- You can now get a card reader for your iPhone Frashavan, Thu May 10 06:47You too can accept credit!! Have the money directly deposited to your bank account. All for a mere 2.75% per transaction.
- And merchants can get a smartphone attachment ... Baruch, Thu May 10 06:59so if there are any credit cards left, you can swipe them to let fools purchase your junk. Shalom
- And the beat goes on....... clarym29, Wed May 9 22:40What a huge pain-in-the-butt!!!! Good luck in your tilting at windmills. :)