BaruchSalafists believe (not all Muslims) ...Mon May 14, 2012 07:23220.127.116.11that the continued presence of Westerners, not just Western military, is an existential threat. Back in the day, the Catholic Church, from Pope Leo on down, promulgated that republics and democracies were an existential threat, particularly the Republic of France and the Soviet Union. But this started before WW I ...
Given that this condemnation of Protestantism in general, and of Americanism in particular, continued into the Vatican I era, with its claim to Papal infallibility, it is impossible for the present Pope or future Popes to disavow it, without undermining their own papal authority.
- The "getting rid or bit >>>>Israel then and today! (nm) Kasey, Mon May 14 03:10
- Salafists believe (not all Muslims) ... Baruch, Mon May 14 07:23
- It's rather obvious that the Vatican.... Kasey, Thu May 17 20:48anted to be the keeper of peoples' morals but contined to not bother with its own. Regards, Kasey
- What was true of pagan Rome before Constantine ... Baruch, Thu May 17 21:23continued in Christian form after Constantine. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. We are all, in the West, in Rome. Capice? Shalom
- And as for thr Mithras legions? (nm) Kasey, Sat May 19 05:44