BaruchYou quote some true wisdom ;-)Wed May 23, 2012 18:3722.214.171.124Congratulations to you, that you apparently know the difference between true and false wisdom.
- The real meaning of life...... clarym29, Wed May 23 12:39Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain. Read more at Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls. I don't believe people are... more
- Well...speaking of detachment sai ram, Wed May 23 22:37"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.".........I've tried everything I can think of doing while in a dental chair...joy only comes when I can get out of the... more
- Are we then s jaded? (nm) Frashavan, Wed May 23 19:03
- I don't follow you..... clarym29, Wed May 23 20:22What do you mean by jaded?
- JUst that there is something about... Frashavan, Wed May 23 21:48...seeking experience to remind ourselves that we are alive that seems extremely jaded.
- Oh..... clarym29, Wed May 23 22:19but I don't think any of those quotes suggest that we should simply experience things willie-nillie. At least not to me. When I start feeling frantic, I tell myself to sit down and reflect for... more
- You are healing ;-) (nm) Baruch, Thu May 24 02:26
- Well it can lead to hallucinogens and bungee jumping ;-( Baruch, Wed May 23 21:54We are already alive, but our attitude is broken. Shalom
- You quote some true wisdom ;-) Baruch, Wed May 23 18:37
- Thanks clarym29, Wed May 23 20:23But I am about as far from the keeper of wisdom as one can find.