ipirate2Re: WellSat May 26, 2012 11:56184.108.40.206Yet in the early days, before weapons could kill humans, the world revered the Goddesses and not a God. Ancient status of fertility Goddess's are way older than the male Gods.
- Well sai ram, Thu May 24 20:35when we return to the stone age.....and probably will at some point....men will rule over women just like it was then....and women will need the protection of men...from men....we are an animal... more
- Re: Well ipirate2, Sat May 26 11:56
- Blame the horse ... Baruch, Sat May 26 13:52from the Indo-Iranian "maryannu" or chariot-warriors of the late Bronze Age, until the Western cowboys of the 19th century ... the horse has facilitated both war and patriarchy. The cows are... more
- Speaking of the horse Frashavan, Mon May 28 09:37The latest anthropological theory is that it was the domestication of the dog that gave modern humans the edge over neanderthals.
- Yes, the Neanderthals couldn't outrun our pit bulls ;-( (nm) Baruch, Mon May 28 11:26