BaruchVike- example of Pythagoreanism running amok ...Sun May 27, 2012 07:53126.96.36.199http://ineteconomics.org/blog/inet/economics-not-math
BTW - Prof Steve Keene of Australia, is one of the few economists competent enough to explain 2008, using math, and he is up front about the limitations of the math he uses. He isn't just a program salesman for politicians.
- For a great example of the power of faith of whatever kind.. Kasey, Sun May 27 07:07have a look at the link below. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W5mbldTkruM&feature=share REgards, Kasey
- Yes, handicapped people can exceed ... Baruch, Sun May 27 07:55expectations. We are all handicapped, what are you doing to exceed? Shalom
- Hawking's comes to mind (nm) sai ram, Sun May 27 09:36
- It's possible that.... Frashavan, Mon May 28 09:52Hawking and anti-Hawking arise in empty minds and annihilate each other on a regular basis.
- This annihilation would produce gamma rays ... Baruch, Mon May 28 11:09would exposure to this spectrum of gamma rays, produce the Incredible Cambridge Hulk? ;-) Or are they harnessed to produce fiat college funding, since the vacuum quantum variance is a source of free... more
- True. (nm) sai ram, Mon May 28 10:16
- Vike- example of Pythagoreanism running amok ... Baruch, Sun May 27 07:53