BaruchI agree, three kinds of people ...Thu May 31, 2012 21:4822.214.171.124those who don't seek, those who seek, and those who find. I find the first and the last to be mistaken.
- Re: Thanks. ipirate2, Thu May 31 15:29Thanks. Seek and ye shall find. When you do, learn from it, file it, raise the bar and seek anew. If not, you idol worship yourself, so to speak, or whatever you found. Regards DL
- Couldn't agree more clarym29, Fri Jun 1 18:41I believe that--absolutely, without a doubt. Once you chisel something in stone, that is about the time the stone shatters into tiny pieces. Just about the only saying that can be treated as... more
- Re: Couldn't agree more ipirate2, Sat Jun 2 14:58Yes and life would be quite boring according to the writers of Shangri-La stories and suicide would become a good way to pass the time. Regards DL
- Holy men are a special breed ... Baruch, Sat Jun 2 20:47for Orthodox Jewish men, Heaven is spending eternity in yeshiva with the greatest rabbis (or even Moses), studying Torah. Geeks ;-) Shalom
- I agree, three kinds of people ... Baruch, Thu May 31 21:48
- Re: I agree, three kinds of people ... ipirate2, Sat Jun 2 15:01Do not be surprised if I write an O P on this. I love to plagiarize my friends. Imitation is said to be a compliment. Regards DL
- I am gratified (nm) Baruch, Sat Jun 2 20:51
- Seeking clarym29, Fri Jun 1 18:43It is a most difficult lesson to learn that no permanent answer lasts.
- might be another one Mirage, Fri Jun 1 11:35I think I may have met someone once who got found somehow. He was one of those people who would probably have been considered "touched" in the Middle Ages. Will not forget him.
- hey... sai ram, Fri Jun 1 22:04good to see you back!.....we all probably have been considered a little touched by someone at sometime.....being touched is in the eye of the beholder...sai ram..
- Re: hey... Mirage, Sat Jun 2 01:59Good to see you, too. Yeah, it's hard to interpret.
- Well, clarym29, Fri Jun 1 18:47Welcome back. "Touched"--we are still dealing with these. And not always successfully. They are surrounded by much fear mainly because we do not understand them or what is happening to them. As we... more
- Good point ;-) (nm) Baruch, Fri Jun 1 17:07
- Re: I agree, three kinds of people ... ipirate2, Fri Jun 1 10:33+ 1 Regards DL