KaseyExcept the Germans seem to have made it....Fri Jun 1, 2012 08:0918.104.22.168while the rest don't want to earn their way. 1912>2012 it has taken them that long to achieve their dominant economic position without going to war for it or the need for extra territory. Had Bismark's warnings been adopted by their arrogant monarchy, a variation of WW1 or none at all, may have seen a far different outcome for the world...and maybe no Hitler/Stalin in power etc etc.
- I agree, history can't be changed ... Baruch, Wed May 30 21:37it needs to be transcended. That is one reason why Europe is in trouble, they haven't gotten past monarchies, Popes and secret Jewish bankers. Unfortunately it seems that revenge is still operative... more
- Except the Germans seem to have made it.... Kasey, Fri Jun 1 08:09
- Yes, but could Germans be less Germanic? (nm) Baruch, Fri Jun 1 18:00
- Maybe the encirclement syndorme caused that over time! (nm) Kasey, Sat Jun 2 03:21
- Encirclement is an excuse also used by Russians (nm) Baruch, Sat Jun 2 06:58
- Surely you mean the USSR? (nm) Kasey, Mon Jun 4 05:32
- Russians by any other name would be just as paranoid (nm) Baruch, Mon Jun 4 20:09