Miragemind alterationSat Jun 2, 2012 11:14188.8.131.52Alcohol is of course a drug. Fasting can cause mind altering affects. So can long and intense meditation and prayer. So I think it is pretty safe to assume that yes mind altering was part of it. Still is.
- PS according to stories about Nostradamus ... Baruch, Sat Jun 2 10:38who was supposed to have gotten his techniques of scrying (into a bowl of water) from Jewish Kabbalists, there were drugs involved. Shalom
- mind alteration Mirage, Sat Jun 2 11:14
- Did you read my metaphysic essay of 1 May? (nm) Baruch, Sun Jun 3 09:20
- Wasn't here then Mirage, Sun Jun 3 09:26Will scroll down and have a look. :)
- If you have comments, please repost toward the top (nm) Baruch, Sun Jun 3 10:35