sai ramSomething was never rightSat Jun 2, 2012 17:3618.104.22.168Something inside me was never really right when I gave up believing in a Higher Source years ago.....some kind of yearning to know..to seek was always there...in my younger days the seeking to find God always got me into some kind of Church of various denominations...but it never seemed really right....so my seeking now is done without alot of others involved...since I gotten back to believing in God...the emptyness of not believing has gone away....sai ram.
- It was rough for me. Mirage, Sat Jun 2 01:55I still think agnosticism is the most rational position, but I am not patient or accepting person. I had difficulty with giving up the search. I wasn't able to commit to it on a longterm basis. So I... more
- Something was never right sai ram, Sat Jun 2 17:36
- It was against my nature. Mirage, Sun Jun 3 03:32Really in my case it was cynicism, grief, depression, bad reasons. I think some people just do not have that urge to look for God. I sort of like people like that because they tend to ask me really... more
- In Hinduism there are four stages ... Baruch, Sat Jun 2 20:43the student, the householder, the renunciate, the forest dwelling hermit. I am in the process of going from #2 to #3, which was accelerated by my divorce and the growing up of my daughter. If the... more
- We all want to be a part of, and not a part of ... Baruch, Sat Jun 2 06:45the culture we are in. Humans in general, and Americans in particular infuriate me. If I get into the group rituals (Memorial Day ... actual observance) I do feel better about it all. I am not... more