sai ramyesSun Jun 3, 2012 11:58188.8.131.52some of the enlighten ones can....the ones who can peer thru the veil of life and death and see its all one....some children can.....the greatest chance of doing this ...is to be at peace....but most never will be at peace......sai ram
- Unable to handle death? Baruch, Sun Jun 3 08:53Whether theist or atheist ... that sounds like bluster. Can anyone who isn't pathological or an undertaker, really handle death? Shalom
- yes sai ram, Sun Jun 3 11:58
- I'm dancing on the border lately. Mirage, Sun Jun 3 09:08A lot of times I am fearing living much longer more than I am fearing death. I do still fear suffering, though.
- If you loose your sight, prepare ... Baruch, Sun Jun 3 09:17memorize a favorite poem or paragraph. I nearly lost my sight 8 years ago. Shalom
- I am losing it. Mirage, Sun Jun 3 09:19Memorization is hit and miss for me now. I used to have a near eidetic memory. Then I had one too many concussions. Text to speech is nifty, though, when it works. :)